• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie makes some good points in this clip.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I love that this cocknozzel keeps hashtagging rogan and stern to try to get literally anyone to watch this shit.

And that he's plugging merch. If you are buying OpieRaqio merch in 2022 you should kill yourself.

I made a post here a bit ago about it but in case you missed it, Opie is still selling Pat Duffy coffee mugs and knock off Yetis in 2022. Who would possibly buy that?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
That's a pretty low standard.

Yet Anthony still doesn't meet it. We still talk about the show 10% of the time or so here, so naturally we'll draw comparisons between its former hosts. Opster "big dick energy" posts were tired before they started, but pointing out that while he does plenty of embarrassing shit, Opie lives better and more tastefully than his former co-host is worth pointing out. Aside from that, he doesn't fuck kids.

Everything else he does makes me wish, for his sake, he would just move on to private life.

Last edited:

JebJoh

Forum Clout
The "Opie love" bit is like walking in on your friend blowing another guy and having them try to explain -- cocked still lodged in mouth -- that it's really just a hilarious joke at your expense.
Who would feel the need to explain? Don't people knock anymore?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Everything else he does makes me wish, for his sake, he would just move on to private life.
I get the feeling he would like to do that but he does have an expensive lifestyle so he needs to be prepared if the stock market takes a shit on him. Those guys were only making millions for 2 years or so, the XM years and Sirius years were good, but not 7 figures anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if his last contract was over 300 per year which doesn't come close to paying for NYC, Hamptons, private schools etc.