• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie makes some good points in this clip.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
Let me save you some time. Opie didn’t post this clip.

Why the fuck would he write this?

E165B3AA-A231-4098-97D5-8F36AEA8629E.jpeg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
OK Opie love bit officially dead. It was a fun few years but we just can't defend this anymore.

The fake Opie love was always a gay bit. Oh wow he has kids and a wife and isn’t a total degenerate like nana, am I supposed to stand and clap for that? Guys a thin skinned faggot who craves attention and validation but can’t get it because he’s an unlikeable autist. He literally wrote this post himself but in the third person so it would look like he had an intern do it for him. Unbelievably gay, I hope a shark takes a bite out of his meaty pecker while he’s fishing in OBX

CowManager

Forum Clout
The fake Opie love was always a gay bit. Oh wow he has kids and a wife and isn’t a total degenerate like nana, am I supposed to stand and clap for that? Guys a thin skinned faggot who craves attention and validation but can’t get it because he’s an unlikeable autist. He literally wrote this post himself but in the third person so it would look like he had an intern do it for him. Unbelievably gay, I hope a shark takes a bite out of his meaty pecker while he’s fishing in OBX
you sound jealous of Opesters sweet life. the brotherman isnt bothered by haters like you

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
This is all gay, but he doesn't fuck kids, so no shame in giving the guy a W by default.