• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie is streaming to tens of people after being on one of the biggest radio shows ever

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I don't think there has been a bigger fall from grace than Opies career. He had one of the biggest radio shows ever where he broadcasted to millions and now he talks to the same tens of people on Facebook live. And that is after O&A. Imagine how irrelevant he would be without O&A.
Perhaps you've heard of Anthony "nana" cumia, who will not be discovered after dying for several weeks at least

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Who would've guessed the crime statistic American would be the only one to survive from his crew? Too bad Vos didn't get a seat at that table. The world missed out on hearing a Vos obituary joke by Jim.

'The man spit so much we're gonna bury him in a submarine!' *blink blink blink*

G

More and more I'm thinking the Media Moguls made a bet

tradingplaceshd_pub.png

Forum Clout
I don't think there has been a bigger fall from grace than Opies career. He had one of the biggest radio shows ever where he broadcasted to millions and now he talks to the same tens of people on Facebook live. And that is after O&A. Imagine how irrelevant he would be without O&A.
He could probably still be on Sirius if he hadn't filmed that fat faggot with bitch tits Roland taking a dump and Sam Roberts would still be an intern.

G

I'm trying to think of any famous people who really didn't do anything to specifically cancel themselves or get ill that just faded from a multi million deal to nothing so fast.
Pat Benatar
Cameron Diaz
Gene Hackman

But In fairness to these people, they walked away from the spotlight. All three of them chose to retire and were A-listers. They weren't D-list radio celebrities who got fired for spying on the doo-doo and getting beat up by a female chimp.

Forum Clout
He became everything he hated, both in radio and in life. He went soft after getting married and having kids, after mocking people who did the same for ratings. He tried portraying a real man’s man while acting like a hurt teenage girl whenever it was his turn to be roasted.

And in life, he became his mother. Hopefully he joins her soon

G

Pat Benatar
Cameron Diaz
Gene Hackman

But In fairness to these people, they walked away from the spotlight. All three of them chose to retire and were A-listers. They weren't D-list radio celebrities who got fired for spying on the doo-doo and getting beat up by a female chimp.

this guy...was huge throughout the 2000s, then just went off into Obscurity, but didn't 'retire' or anything.

boredschwartzman2.jpg

(buddy above me kinda triggered my memory muscle)

G

this guy...was huge throughout the 2000s, then just went off into Obscurity, but didn't 'retire' or anything.

boredschwartzman2.jpg

(buddy above me kinda triggered my memory muscle)
He was the leader of the Italians in Fargo season 4. Half the plot revolves around him. He's also on all those faggy Wes Anderson movies.

He's not in an obscurity he just does artsy gay shit that nobody watches. That is Jason Schwartzman, right?