• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie doesnt even know what Nana looks like anymore

G

My take; blow Putin's brains out, let Ukraine have Crimea, make the us president the permanent leader of NATO and the UN,
BOOM; AMEIRCAN EMPIRE 4 EVER MOTHERFUCKER!!!1
Now start drinkoing heavily + get a girlfriend + pose like a fagot as she sits on ur buddy's lap + etc etc

G

1*il3qhqeuk6thaV9z7CmaIw.jpeg

Now hooold on boy, hold on now...That there was 'sarcasm'. You don't wanna become another Tomlinson and that there is where you're heading at with your Ukraine political HOT TAKES. I say I say...

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
He behaved like a scorned woman when Tranpa wasn't eager to hang out after the show anymore. Opie can feign ignorance and indignation, but he mentioned it in a passive aggressive manner numerous times and even cried once. He longed for his pal's attention.
Da opester literally sided with Anthony’s wife during the divorce. His gf Sandy and ant’s wife Jennifer were friends. So Opie didn’t really support Anthony. Then he and his gf treated Anthony’s new gf, the lobster slut, like shit. He wonders why tranpa stopped hanging out with him.