• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie & Anthony Listening Thread 12/27/21

Forum Clout
Ha ha holy shit!!!! He tried to make a beef wellington for his first time on CHRISTMAS!!!

Beef Wellingtons are a tough one man, you would think you would do a test run or two before making it on the big day if you love those around you, genuinely.

There's a lot of us trying something new this holiday even our listeners, we have a caller with his story Snowwy from Michigan is on the line SSSSNNNOOOWWWAAAY

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Give me a present day AFRO Show so I can slit my wrists to the passive aggressive, miserable train wreck it would be. A checked-out Bennington, Ant fake laughing away, Opie pushing his Livestream, Jim broooddding, and the corpse of Fez Whatley to round out the circle of hell.

The funniest host today would be Soundboard Fez by a Scottish mile.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Fucking Jim trying to sound smart talking about COVID.

"I get it, ok? I get it. Your 'personal rights', right? Isn't that what they always fall back on? Baby boy talking about his personal rights?

But here's the thing - it's not about YOU. Right? What about the fucking guy next to you? You think that he asked to get sick? What about his rights? Am I right?"

ANTHONY : "Heh heh heh ... oh Jimmy ..."

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Oh, great. They're going to interview yet another wrestler at 9:00. What, Sam is picking all their guests now!?
Youre in luck, it's actually an mma guy! He is a tremendous bore and because he's gotten his face caved in a few times you can hear him breathing on mic like a fatty