Opie, Anthony and Jimmy are all nowhere near where they were 10 years ago

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I can see I'm still living rent-free in your head, which shouldn't be too difficult with all the empty space up there.

You looked underneath the door at your grandma pissing as a child. I never did that and I don't think any other normal people here did that.

Please seek help for your pedophilia, unresolved child abuse and homosexuality, Dovid.

Jimmy was a nobody back then who couldn't sell out shows. He would complain all the time on the air how people would tell him to come to their city and not get crowds. Just imagine how empty his shows are now.
He posted clips last year, where he was playing bars at the Jersey shore. His act consisted of him riffing on stories he scrolled through on his phone, then when they bombed horribly, he'd analyze the bomb, like it was a hilarious comedic situation and not just feeble, pathetic hackery. Surely his current act centers around his depraved sham of a marriage, if he even still has an "act" at all.

I can see I'm still living rent-free in your head, which shouldn't be too difficult with all the empty space up there.

Spider-Man: No Way Home's Spider-Mans recreate the pointing ...

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
And maybe Opie is a cocksucker. What would you know if it? Let's see. Who else gives no fucks for Opie...

Anthony
Jim
Erik
Sam
Me
Travis
Nathaniel
Derek
Vos
Bobby
Kenny
Keith
Roland
Stuntbrain

The list goes on and on, homeboy.
He’s no really there to be your mate though, is he?
How many of them do you keep in touch with and go out on a Friday night with after all these years?

He’s no really there to be your mate though, is he?
How many of them do you keep in touch with and go out on a Friday night with after all these years?

None of these dudes ever did. None. Nor do they now.

Erik and I hanging? Never. Anthony and Jim legit hanging out? Few and far between. Same with Op, and everyone else. Do you think Jim and Erik go get dinner? Do you think Travis and Sam hang out off hours?

Opie hangs out in a bar basement will none of these people. Your point?

You looked underneath the door at your grandma pissing as a child. I never did that and I don't think any other normal people here did that.

Please seek help for your pedophilia, unresolved child abuse and homosexuality, Dovid.
I tried to see my moms tis one time which is gross as hell now but I was trying to crank my dick. I wish I had a sister whose panties I coulda jerked off with