• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OPIE AND ANTHONY SHOW LISTENING THREAD 08/01/2022

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
[Anthony] Ah God, look at this, some black guy robbed a store and shot a security guard, FUCKING TYPICAL!
[Candy Crush sound effects play slightly off mic]
[Jim] Oh yeah, I saw that on the news last night. Wha-
[Anthony] FUCKING ANIMALS! What’s the matter, you can’t hold down a normal job, you fucking N-*plays the bleep sound effects*, that’s all you fucking people do! Commit crimes!!!
[More Candy Crush sound effects playing slightly off mic]
[Opie] We got someone who disagrees with you, Johnny, you’re on the air…
[Johnny] Hey guys, love you, love the show, Happy birthday Jimmy!
[Jim and Anthony groan in unison]
[Opie] So what do you got?
[Johnny] Well, I think Anthony is wrong when he says all blacks are criminals
[Anthony] Oh yeah?
[Johnny] I think you just stereotype the whole race over what a few do, and I thi-
[Anthony] OH DO I?! Do I now?! Well, your mothers a cunt and she fucks n*plays the bleep sound effects*s!!!
[Opie] Level 98….
[Johnny] Hey! I’m just trying to-
[Anthony] You’re trying to what?! What?!
[Yet another sound effect from Candy Crush]
[Johnny] I’m trying to say that not all black people are criminals, I have a friend who’s black and he’s a doctor
[Jim] Yeah, he probably stole that job! *half hearted snicker*
[Anthony] *pounds desk* HA HA HOLEY SHIT!!!
[Opie] Ookay, we got some live reads from DVD Discounts….

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Would we be patposting if O&A never stopped? Or would the O&A universe (hosts, producers, comedians, friends of the show etc) inevitably be introduced to Fatrick?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Would we be patposting if O&A never stopped? Or would the O&A universe (hosts, producers, comedians, friends of the show etc) inevitably be introduced to Fatrick?
I think the latter. Don't forget Fatrick had a back and forth with Nana on Twitter before Norm/11. Odds are Nana would have discussed that on the air, leading to Childtober.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It may be like 9 months removed from the height of it's relevancy, but The Opester dedicates 30 minutes to uproar about this fawkin' cancel culture thing dey got goin' on right now, making an effort to associate any ransom annoyance in his daily life with it.

Opie has been the go-to guy ranting about that since literally 2004. You stupid, stupid man

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
*Sniff* fawk... MY fawkin Islanders stink this year man...

I did always find his “once my team is done for the year I get to pick a second one” viewpoint funny. Just a brotherman enjoying the little things in life. Big fan of the fawkin Jets and Bills even though they’re division rivals.