• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OPIE AND ANTHONY SHOW LISTENING THREAD 08/01/2022

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Transcript:
(intro plays)

Opie: HAhaha GOOD MORNING…
Anthony, Hung over: Mornin….
Opie: Oh BOY was it a week! Jets won against the Giants over the weekendddd…
Anthony: Yeah?
Opie: and that FAWKIN Biden speech….WOW…
Anthony: Hahaha yeah
Opie: …That things getting some numbers! Getting a few hitssssss…
Jimmy: Fuckin’ idiots. It’s red lighting and this is what people are getting mad at?? When did the Republicans turn into such crybaby pussies?
Anthony: Yeah it’s just embarrassing
Jimmy: But I don’t like Biden and his stupid 3 tufts of hair that i’d like to give a JFK haircut.
Anthony: HAHAHAHAAHA JFK HAIRCUT THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER HEARD AHAHAHAHA
Jimmy: Hahahaaa but yeaaa man i don’t know when are we gonna stop electing these old fucks?
Anthony: Yeah i mean the guy doesn’t know where he is! Fuck the White House he might as well be in the Overlook Hotel.
Jimmy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(Cue 5 minutes of shoehorned Shining jokes)
Anthony: Your son is attempting to-
Opie: WE’RE GONNA GO TO THE PHONES MONGOOOOO YOU’RE ON
[C]Mongo: Hey bbbbbbboysssss happy birthday Jimmy.
Jimmy: Thank you buddy
[C]Mongo: Yeah Opie, I just wanted to say, when you said that Biden video was getting some numbers i thought that was hilarious!
Opie: THANK YOU Mongo. It feels good to be appreciated. I like to get my laughs in. Throw in a couple jokessss…
Jimmy and Ant: Hahahahahaa
Opie: Alright thank you Mongooo! You gonna be at the 2023 traveling virus tour?
[C]Mongo: Oh you know it man. I’m gonna try to see you guys in Danbury
Opie: Alright see ya Mongo. Alright uhhhhh…..
Jim: Tsss Dan Bury what’d Dan fawkin die or sumn??
Anthony: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT DID DAN FUCKIN…..AHAHAHAHAHGAGAHA
Opie: Alright, so coming in today we have Rich Vos
Anthony: The always great Rich Vos!
Opie: And we got Burt Kreischer coming in studio later today!
Jim: Fuckin love Burt man. Solid guy.
Opie: Yeah I saw him in Philly once and he had me fawkinn howling.
Anthony: Yeah great guy great guy….Did you guys see this news story the other day?
Opie: No what
Anthony: 76 year old white man, uhh, Army veteran. Father of four. Walking in time square, Punched in the head by a black person and killed on the spot.
Jimmy: Fucking despicable.
Anthony: and not ONE fuckin headline about it in the paper.
(sound of candy crush app opening)
Jimmy: Of course, it’s fucking sickening. the media refuses to report black on white crime and its just a complete double standard.
(Cue 15 Minutes of inane humorless uninformed race talk)
Opie: Uh, Hold on Ant, we got Carl on the phone he’s black and says “Anthony you are a racist idiot” CARRLLLL whats going on buddy?
[C]Carl: Yeah, Ant i just wanted to say, You sound like a dumb motherfucker who doesnt know what he’s talking about right now! Man you using one case to discriminate agains all of us! That’s not fair we don’t use what the 1% of white people did which wuz genociding the jews and the blacks-
Anthony: YEAH??? YEAH???????? EXCUSESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM FUCKING ITALIAN AND YOU DONT SEE ME CRYING ABOUT OPPRESSION BECAUSE LOOK WHAT I WAS ABLE TO DO MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!! ITS CALLED THE AMERICAN DREAM !!!!!!!!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PEOPLE!!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PEOPLE!!!!
Opie: Alrriiight Carl thanks for calling. Alright we got another caller, Steve, Steve you’re on line 3 whats up?
[C]Steve: Yeah Anthony I just wanted to say, I’m a trucker and you are completely right man. They don’t take responsibility for their own people and they try to blame it on all of whitey!
Opie: ALLLRIGHT Hank imma have to let you go we got Rich Vos walking into studio- RICH!
Rich: Whashtup Guysh
Opie: Nothing MUCHHHhhhhh….You see this FAWWKIIN Biden thing?
Rich: Yeah didn’t that happen like tree daysh ago?
Opie: REALLY RICH? REALLY you wanna fawkin go there? Sniff. It just popped up on our fawkin radar we’re just getting to it.
Rich: Ok hahaha alright, heresh the ting, I don’t fawkin like Biden at all right? He’sh not as friendly with Israel as Trump wash…
Jim: Of course the first thing Rich brings up is Israel.
Anthony: HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT RICH IS JEWISH AHAHAHAHAA

I turned off the show at this point. They just trashed Vos for like 10 minutes after this and Opie per usual didn’t say anything. How much longer can they do this.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Transcript:
(intro plays)

Jimmy: Fuckin’ idiots. It’s red lighting and this is what people are getting mad at?? When did the Republicans turn into such crybaby pussies?
Jimmy: But I don’t like Biden and his stupid 3 tufts of hair that i’d like to give a JFK haircut.
Anthony: HAHAHAHAAHA JFK HAIRCUT THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER HEARD AHAHAHAHA
Jimmy: Hahahaaa but yeaaa man i don’t know when are we gonna stop electing these old fucks?
Anthony: Yeah i mean the guy doesn’t know where he is! Fuck the White House he might as well be in the Overlook Hotel.
[C]Mongo: Yeah Opie, I just wanted to say, when you said that Biden video was getting some numbers i thought that was hilarious!
Opie: THANK YOU Mongo. It feels good to be appreciated. I like to get my laughs in. Throw in a couple jokessss…
Anthony: Yeah great guy great guy….Did you guys see this news story the other day?
Anthony: 76 year old white man, uhh, Army veteran. Father of four. Walking in time square, Punched in the head by a black person and killed on the spot.
Jimmy: Of course, it’s fucking sickening. the media refuses to report black on white crime and its just a complete double standard.
Opie: Uh, Hold on Ant, we got Carl on the phone he’s black and says “Anthony you are a racist idiot” CARRLLLL whats going on buddy?
[C]Carl: Yeah, Ant i just wanted to say, You sound like a dumb motherfucker who doesnt know what he’s talking about right now! Man you using one case to discriminate agains all of us! That’s not fair we don’t use what the 1% of white people did which wuz genociding the jews and the blacks-
Anthony: YEAH??? YEAH???????? EXCUSESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM FUCKING ITALIAN AND YOU DONT SEE ME CRYING ABOUT OPPRESSION BECAUSE LOOK WHAT I WAS ABLE TO DO MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!! ITS CALLED THE AMERICAN DREAM !!!!!!!!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PEOPLE!!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PEOPLE!!!!
Opie: Alrriiight Carl thanks for calling. Alright we got another caller, Steve, Steve you’re on line 3 whats up?
[C]Steve: Yeah Anthony I just wanted to say, I’m a trucker and you are completely right man. They don’t take responsibility for their own people and they try to blame it on all of whitey!
Opie: ALLLRIGHT Hank imma have to let you go we got Rich Vos walking into studio- RICH!
Opie: REALLY RICH? REALLY you wanna fawkin go there? Sniff. It just popped up on our fawkin radar we’re just getting to it.
Rich: Ok hahaha alright, heresh the ting, I don’t fawkin like Biden at all right? He’sh not as friendly with Israel as Trump wash…

I turned off the show at this point. They just trashed Vos for like 10 minutes after this and Opie per usual didn’t say anything. How much longer can they do this.
No joke this kind of makes me wish the show was still on.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You nailed it only Jim wouldn't speak for the first half hour.
This is true. I tuned back into the show later and, thank god, they were ordering and eating breakfast on air again. Jim was angry because his eggs had a little yolk in them and they had Bert Kreischer take his shirt off and belly dance. It was a crazy day overall.

G

Transcript:
[URL='https://youtu.be/qAdWG6J1KwY'](intro plays)[/URL]

Fawkin nailed it.

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
When the came back from break they spent 45 minutes going through 6 minutes of Biden audio. They paused after literally every sentence and try to manufacture a joke or outrage over it. Jim brought up something he saw on 90 Day Fiancé. Opie asked if they have audio of that. Travis fumbling with the mic not expecting to be called on, says that Erock is going through the audio right now. Jim says "I bet he would go through it faster if it was a hoagie." Everyone laughs. Vos makes a joke but mispronounces a word. They spend 5 minutes trashing Vos. Travis plays the first clip. I have never seen the show so none of this is interesting or funny. They over explain what is happening because they are watching a video on the radio. Even with the context it's still not that interesting or funny. The show is almost over, they might play the rest tomorrow. Line of the day is the Erock hoagie joke. Vos plugs his gigs. Jim is self deprecating and plugs his gigs, saying they aren't selling well. See ya tomorrow. Laaater.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
[Opie] we got Bert Kreischer in the fawkin studio!!
[Bert] Hey guys, thanks for having me in.
[Jim & Anthony in unison] Hey man
[Opie] Sorry we made you wait for 45 minutes but we really had to fawkin get into some things before we brought you in. But strap in for some great fawkin radio.
[Bert] It’s all good. I was listening in the green room, funny stuff. I love The Shining.
[Opie] Vos, you’re not going to say hello to Bert?
[Vos] Calm down, I just closed on a 2018 Mercedes with only 180 thousand miles.
[Opie] so what’s this I heard about some machine story?
[Bert] I’m way too famous for this horseshit. - {gets up and leaves}

G

[Opie] we got Bert Kreischer in the fawkin studio!!
[Bert] Hey guys, thanks for having me in.
[Jim & Anthony in unison] Hey man
[Opie] Sorry we made you wait for 45 minutes but we really had to fawkin get into some things before we brought you in. But strap in for some great fawkin radio.
[Bert] It’s all good. I was listening in the green room, funny stuff. I love The Shining.
[Opie] Vos, you’re not going to say hello to Bert?
[Vos] Calm down, I just closed on a 2018 Mercedes with only 180 thousand miles.
[Opie] so what’s this I heard about some machine story?
[Bert] I’m way too famous for this horseshit. - {gets up and leaves}
Ribs at I love the shining. I would change it to Bert comes into the studio and takes shirt off

Forum Clout
It may be like 9 months removed from the height of it's relevancy, but The Opester dedicates 30 minutes to uproar about this fawkin' cancel culture thing dey got goin' on right now, making an effort to associate any ransom annoyance in his daily life with it.