• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga is italy bound

Forum Clout
If he were white he’d be less relevant than Pat. How do you even win an award for making a compilation of other people’s books?
You know how we have almost no expectations of blacks here in America? There's even less expectation for africans.

'You put together a few somewhat related pieces of writing? This is a major accomplishment for you filthy niggers, you deserve to be flown around the world!'

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
me-ne-frego-podcast-me-ne-frego-podcast-rkm-Zw-Hg-UM-l-1400x1400.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Let's see how long these braids look presentable for
Screenshot-20231013-135147-Chrome.jpg

Man who’s father was killed in boko haram gang warfare, who’s been banned from entering the US, travels to France from Nigeria on “global Hamas retribution day” and immediately posts he’s there to “kill the messiah” and posts cryptic code to “drop” targets.

I’m concerned, very VERY concerned.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Man who’s father was killed in boko haram gang warfare, who’s been banned from entering the US, travels to France from Nigeria on “global Hamas retribution day” and immediately posts he’s there to “kill the messiah” and posts cryptic code to “drop” targets.

I’m concerned, very VERY concerned.
Is there anything to be done??