• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga doesnt need an education, his work teaches others

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Isaac Asimov - Professor of biochemistry
Robert Heinlein - Aeronautical Engineer
Arthur Clarke - Degree in physics and mathematics

Patrick Tomlinson - 1 semester of community college
Ooga - 1 semester of Nigerian law school

Maybe ooga has a point and education isn't really needed to write science fiction

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Isaac Asimov - Professor of biochemistry
Robert Heinlein - Aeronautical Engineer
Arthur Clarke - Degree in physics and mathematics

Patrick Tomlinson - 1 semester of community college
Ooga - 1 semester of Nigerian law school

Maybe ooga has a point and education isn't really needed to write science fiction
Nigerian law school must be amazing. Imagine some dude black as pitch with one of those corny British wigs on, speaking in that Nigerian accent saying something like. Dear mistah barristah the defendant did not steal mistah Jibus' magical bone pile of prosperity. These items were stolen by hyenas
I don't know you get my point
/Punching out

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Donald Goines, the best selling black author of all time, had minimal education and spent most of his time shooting up and going in and out of jail. It was his life experiences and natural talent that made him a great writer. That's really the problem with a lot of writers these days across mediums. They don't have any life experience. You'd think ooga, living in a war torn third world shit hole, would have some crazy stories to tell. But if his Twitter is any indication, he lives life much like the typical terminally online western black man. Bitching about racism and how life's not fair.
Is nigeria even war torn though? My impression is that it's one of the better countries in africa, ie you can get internet in a tin roofed shack and indoor plumbing is affordable for the middle class. He's a gross, ungrateful, and arrogant nigger in any case, I just want to make sure that's an opinion attached to my real name.