• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga booga oluo's mom stopped taking her to the dentist because it made her feel bad

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
The size of the bitch whose teeth prevent her from eating:

3bc566de09ce4c82a16400bd9754f9d2.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Why not just bring your kid to a different dentist? You'd rather fuck up her teeth for life than make a single phone call? What an entitled piece of shit.
well usually it's only a limited number of dentists who even take Welfare/Medicare patients, most don't because of the reason stated. I remember there was some case of a dentist who ended up getting sued and losing his license for mistreatment of patients because he know people on medicare didn't really have any other options in that area. it's fucked up, but still, just suck it up and take your kids in once a year for a cleaning at least. Or teach them some better habits so they don't look like their fucking Shane McGowan impersonator mother.

Nothing is ever enough for these people, you give them Medicaid they whine about the doctors they have to see, you give them a dollar they want 2 more, you give them EBT they fill up their carts with filet mignon and cry that it wasn’t marbled properly. These quasi-human monstrosities will never be truly happy until every creature comfort you can possibly imagine is provided to them for free. They want to be inside a climate controlled pod hooked up to an SSRI drip and hand fed grapes by demoralized self hating whites and even then they’ll still have their hand out for more.
at one my old jobs where I was a manager there were so many nigger employees that would talk about taking their EBT and buy shit like cold crab plates, which I guess were allowable because of how they were sold. they just have a child's understanding of how money works, and think if they have an shortfall in their expenses it's obviously the system that needs to be fixed. Oddly one of the more reasonable employees I had was this girl who was a literal former crack addict with kids. She actually understood that fucking up has consequences and was trying to make a better life for her kids, I can respect that. Compare that to this other nigger ogress that worked under me; she once had an issue with a new employee that was hired because he used to be one of her regular.. eh hem.. 'clients'. This bitch was like 5'11 and legit 290 lbs. Another negress I had to literally yell at in front of the entire team to get her to stop talking back and being a pain in my ass, undermining me, etc. The funny part was my boss (black dude) who was the department manager heard about it like Immediately when he got into work the next day and thought it was hilarious.

Last edited:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
well usually it's only a limited number of dentists who even take Welfare/Medicare patients, most don't because of the reason stated. I remember there was some case of a dentist who ended up getting sued and losing his license for mistreatment of patients because he know people on medicare didn't really have any other options in that area. it's fucked up, but still, just suck it up and take your kids in once a year for a cleaning at least. Or teach them some better habits so they don't look like their fucking Shane McGowan impersonator mother.
right. my kids were on medicaid and i couldn't see the good doctors who would be ok with me being anti vax. so you know what i did i took them to regular doctors and got them all the shit they had to get to be a patient there. not gonna just go without treating them because of my pride. you get free fucking care, take advantage of it and don't complain.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Sure when you’re a kid your dental health is your parents responsibility.

You’re an adult now. If you can afford a car payment and rent and doubtless a top of the line iPhone you can afford to fix your mouth. But you won’t, because you want to milk it.

Forum Clout
She said that even though our teeth were always healthy, she was always made to feel like a bad mother whenever she took us in for checkups. So she stopped taking us.
The shape of my jaw has changed and become lopsided due to bone erosion from the tooth loss and muscle atrophy from only chewing on one side of my mouth for decades.
Disgusting nigger. If their teeth actually were healthy, and that thing that is her mother instilled a habit in brushing/flossing, how the fuck did she wind up with her jaw bone eroding for over twenty years? This nasty bitch chose to never go to the dentist once as an adult. She sat through a build up of tooth decay and gum disease over a period of decades and it never once dawned on her to treat her filthy mouth. At 41, why is she still eating on one side of her mouth and not getting her teeth treated? She still hasn't learned a thing, and somehow it's still the fault of a fake story her lazy deadbeat mom came up with.

Imagine being white and letting this gross pig lecture you on your race.