• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA was a really shitty show

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Lots of revisionist history going on here...

While many posts on this thread accurately point out legitimate criticisms of the show, overall, it was a mostly entertaining program you could stick on in the background while gaming or whatever.

Once they moved away from the lame 'shock-jock' antics and created the podcast style 'hangout' vibe, it was a consistently funny show that had a solid rotation of like-minded comedians.

After all, you don't get former Stern or Ron & Fez fans creating a 'still hilarious' TM online community like this.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Hours complaining Howard is a hack, shitty callers voicing the same opinion to get on the air, bitching about the syndicates either dropping or censoring them, new york traffic, bitching about Mel or management, we know how to do radio, firing us helps our career... It was hardly appointment radio. The YouTube clips are good to listen to now and then but the full shows are fucking awful.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Hours complaining Howard is a hack, shitty callers voicing the same opinion to get on the air, bitching about the syndicates either dropping or censoring them, new york traffic, bitching about Mel or management, we know how to do radio, firing us helps our career... It was hardly appointment radio. The YouTube clips are good to listen to now and then but the full shows are fucking awful.
"tranny hooker AIDS with an AIDS shotgun with an AIDS toe trigger attachment, stupid" - alleged comedian Jim Jorton

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I never listened to O&A on any format. I've just heard a few of their clips. Hell, for the first few times I hears them, I couldn't fucking tell who was who- I really didn't know who was Opie and who was Anthony.

I only happened upon O&A because of Reddit.
Obviously Anthony was the racist Aryan white supremacist and Opie was the black guy

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Hersh da thing.. O&A was really good but for a relatively short period of time, the same can be said for Ant & Jim. Imo 07-10 was when the stars aligned and the show hit its peak. Anything before that was cringe radio and anything after was talk radio with a trio of apathetic fruits.

I could never get into Stern, however i did enjoy it when KC was on.