• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OnA Religious Poll

What's yo affiliation nigga?

• Hildy Atheist - There is no God, anyone who has faith is unintelligent and has no place in Mensa

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • NoBacon Christian - Christ is lord, I pray morning noon and night and in between I bully fat faggots

Votes: 40 34.8%
  • Boq Muslim - Islam is the only true religion and I'm a nigger

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Captain Kamala Agnostic - There's probably a divine universal energy in control but we'll never know

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • Dougie Wanderer - I dip in and out of beliefs depending on my alcohol consumption and sugar levels

Votes: 19 16.5%
  • Kike

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I mean the Bible does say rapists should be put to death. Maybe if admitted multiple rapist @NoBacon attended church, he would know that.

True Christianity is doing whatever you want and then forgiving yourself, because you're a Christian and Jesus forgives. YOLO! Live your life raping women, torturing animals, fanboying for Hamas like it's a sports team. When you get to the gates of Heaven, flash your magic Christian pass.
I can tell you've never read the Bible, is it true that your flesh will burst into flames if you touch it? Yours, not mine.