• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OldGravyEgg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
What I love most about old gravy egg is that he proved Patrick could have had this whole thing blow over if he just kept his mouth shut. So much weird shit has happened here but OGE is without a doubt the weirdest and most disturbing incident of all time. By all rights It should have artworks and parody songs and pinned threads and trolling galore but it's becoming just another footnote because he immediately stopped feeding the energy.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
What I love most about old gravy egg is that he proved Patrick could have had this whole thing blow over if he just kept his mouth shut. So much weird shit has happened here but OGE is without a doubt the weirdest and most disturbing incident of all time. By all rights It should have artworks and parody songs and pinned threads and trolling galore but it's becoming just another footnote because he immediately stopped feeding the energy.
Why he even still uses the same X accounts is beyond me. Either bitch out and nuke all known accounts or suck it up and take the shit people give you. I don't get this half-running-away shit.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Why he even still uses the same X accounts is beyond me. Either bitch out and nuke all known accounts or suck it up and take the shit people give you. I don't get this half-running-away shit.

He wants attention.

Howard Stern called people like him "Love-Me-Daddy's". It fits him to a T.

And if there's any remote chance this is a bit, this is worse than anything Benji has ever done.