• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Old Queen is currently drinking wine, ranting about his concealed carry to 15 year olds

Forum Clout
I just realized he's only slightly younger than my parents. They spend their time gardening, traveling, visiting friends and being with their grandkids. I'm not saying they're saints on ert, but I could never imagine them videogaming and drinking while trying to impress a bunch of teenagers. Have some fucking dignity.

G

I just realized he's only slightly younger than my parents. They spend their time gardening, traveling, visiting friends and being with their grandkids. I'm not saying they're saints on ert, but I could never imagine them videogaming and drinking while trying to impress a bunch of teenagers. Have some fucking dignity.
imagine your dad simping for some guy named "baked alaska" who could be his son's age...