• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Old pedophile spends his Thanksgiving night tweeting

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He was playing Call of Duty while tweeting at 5:20am.

What a fulfulling life
giphy (9).gif

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
With the security of a two beer buzz I'm sure nana was soon gossiping with some of the working girls like the closeted, lisping faggot he is.
As if he’s been able to get a buzz off two beers since he was 12 years old. More like a 12-pack buzz, which he achieves within an hour of waking each day.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Every era of strip club music is terrible -- "Cherry Pie" and "Paradise City" are both peeler bar staples and they're two of the worst songs ever.

I've never heard a hetero man complain about the soundtrack, though. Most dudes find those sorts of details to be frivolous in the presence of naked women.
Im not a guy that goes to strip Club’s often but I don’t think I’ve ever even noticed what songs they’re dancing to. Once I remember a seeing a stripper in the Pocono’s dancing to RATM “Killing in the name” but that’s only because that’s not a song you expect to hear in a strip club. Nana only goes to a strip club to see manly yet complains about things only a man not interested in women would notice (ew, these chairs look awful with this carpet!)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Im not a guy that goes to strip Club’s often but I don’t think I’ve ever even noticed what songs they’re dancing to. Once I remember a seeing a stripper in the Pocono’s dancing to RATM “Killing in the name” but that’s only because that’s not a song you expect to hear in a strip club. Nana only goes to a strip club to see manly yet complains about things only a man not interested in women would notice (ew, these chairs look awful with this carpet!)
I don’t think I’ve ever not heard rap music at a strip club. The music annoys me but it’s so commonplace that I wouldn’t think to complain about it. Then again I’m not a 65 year old going on a family holiday.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t think I’ve ever not heard rap music at a strip club. The music annoys me but it’s so commonplace that I wouldn’t think to complain about it. Then again I’m not a 65 year old going on a family holiday.
Same here, it kind of all blends together but I just can’t think of anyone complaining about music that is meant for strippers to dance to. I just remember when I heard RATM song because I thought maybe they played the wrong song. Nana however is critical about nonsense because he really doesn’t want to be there but can’t come out of the closet so at 65 he’s gotta be in the strip club duuuuude.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Same here, it kind of all blends together but I just can’t think of anyone complaining about music that is meant for strippers to dance to. I just remember when I heard RATM song because I thought maybe they played the wrong song. Nana however is critical about nonsense because he really doesn’t want to be there but can’t come out of the closet so at 65 he’s gotta be in the strip club duuuuude.
Yes, that is a weird choice to dance to haha. I went when I was sober enough because I had to drive from a no nonsense zone to a strip club when I was with my buddy and a bunch of people during his birthday. Oddly enough his sister, his fiancé, and her sister wanted to go. It was weird but literally every song sounded like generic rap music. I can’t even imagine some fawkin chick pole dancing to Cherry Pie like it’s 1975.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yes, that is a weird choice to dance to haha. I went when I was sober enough because I had to drive from a no nonsense zone to a strip club when I was with my buddy and a bunch of people during his birthday. Oddly enough his sister, his fiancé, and her sister wanted to go. It was weird but literally every song sounded like generic rap music. I can’t even imagine some fawkin chick pole dancing to Cherry Pie like it’s 1975.
Yeah it was weird but then again it was in the Poconos mountains where the pretty much nothing else up there. My friend’s family had a big mountain house up there so we would go up with like 10-20 of us and knew the girls dancing there were messes. We would do shit like pay the gross one to dance on our friends just to piss them off, goofy shit, etc. Good clean fun like Dennis Falcone!

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Or the whole thing is bullshit. He whines and whines about being forced to live in Niggerville, but he supposedly HAS A HOUSE in SC, that he "closed" on over three months ago. He's been "RelocationBoss" for like a year already, and he still hasn't actually relocated anywhere.

About 18 months ago I looked into having a house built.

I decided not to.

Basically, it was beyond obvious that interest rates were going to rise. The Federal Reserve telegraphed that they were going to do it. When I looked at having a house built, rates were 3%. But you can't get a loan until the home is built.

So if you get into a contract to have a home built in 2020, and rates go up, when it comes time to actually finance the home, you may not be able to get a loan.

If you've ever seen homes for sale that were half-built, that's generally what happened. Some dude signed a contract to build the home, plowed $300,000 into the construction, and then when the home was 60% finished he figured out that he wouldn't qualify for a loan to finish it. (often when you have a home built, you're funding the construction, but you don't actually own the lot. IE, you could spend $300K on construction costs and wind up penniless, because the expectation was that you'd get a $3M loan when the home's finished, and the lion's share of the loan is to cover the cost of the land, which the builder owns. So even though you put up $300K to build the home, you don't actually own any of the land that the home sits on.)

It's a really dicey way to live your life. The wealthy people who build bespoke custom homes are generally people who have so much money and property that if lending or the stock market takes a shit, they have a couple million in the bank to "get over the hump."

I hate to say this, but the only logical reason that the home isn't finished is that he doesn't have the money to finish it, or can't get a loan any longer. (Lending standards are tight as fuck now.)

Source: I had a home built for me a few years back, and 10+ years ago I bought an unfinished home off of some dude who went bankrupt while building it.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
About 18 months ago I looked into having a house built.

I decided not to.

Basically, it was beyond obvious that interest rates were going to rise. The Federal Reserve telegraphed that they were going to do it. When I looked at having a house built, rates were 3%. But you can't get a loan until the home is built.

So if you get into a contract to have a home built in 2020, and rates go up, when it comes time to actually finance the home, you may not be able to get a loan.

If you've ever seen homes for sale that were half-built, that's generally what happened. Some dude signed a contract to build the home, plowed $300,000 into the construction, and then when the home was 60% finished he figured out that he wouldn't qualify for a loan to finish it. (often when you have a home built, you're funding the construction, but you don't actually own the lot. IE, you could spend $300K on construction costs and wind up penniless, because the expectation was that you'd get a $3M loan when the home's finished, and the lion's share of the loan is to cover the cost of the land, which the builder owns. So even though you put up $300K to build the home, you don't actually own any of the land that the home sits on.)

It's a really dicey way to live your life. The wealthy people who build bespoke custom homes are generally people who have so much money and property that if lending or the stock market takes a shit, they have a couple million in the bank to "get over the hump."

I hate to say this, but the only logical reason that the home isn't finished is that he doesn't have the money to finish it, or can't get a loan any longer. (Lending standards are tight as fuck now.)

Source: I had a home built for me a few years back, and 10+ years ago I bought an unfinished home off of some dude who went bankrupt while building it.
Is this the same home that you host bull cuck parties?