Old limey Whore will be dead soon

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
What's the secret to your long healthy life, granny?

gold-vault.jpeg

Monk

I'm all in wit' da' queen to be fawkin' honest wit' cha'. Go listen to her '57 Christmas Broadcast. She basically predicts technology will turn everyone into self-absorbed, hedonistic dipshits and she was right. Phillip was great too. Guy loved saying horribly inappropriate shit and his naval service during WWII was legit. Sucks they had a pack of fucking retards for children/grandchildren but the one that really counts out of that group is William and he actually seems like a reasonably normal person given his circumstances. The fact that he hates his idiot brother and mongrel wife is also a good sign.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I'm all in wit' da' queen to be fawkin' honest wit' cha'. Go listen to her '57 Christmas Broadcast. She basically predicts technology will turn everyone into self-absorbed, hedonistic dipshits and she was right. Phillip was great too. Guy loved saying horribly inappropriate shit and his naval service during WWII was legit. Sucks they had a pack of fucking retards for children/grandchildren but the one that really counts out of that group is William and he actually seems like a reasonably normal person given his circumstances. The fact that he hates his idiot brother and mongrel wife is also a good sign.
Idk man remember they killed one of the princess that was fucking some Frenchie. Then one of them pulled a bill burr and married an ape

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
was just reading about how the old WASP elite families in the 1940s teamed up with a lot of Jews to manipulate the American public into a war against Germany that most American's weren't interested in

Fuck England and Anglos. Of all the Europeans facing this fate they're the ones who most deserve to die off through rapid fire demographic/miscegenation genocide. Fuck your wretched tabloid rag gossip culture that makes Americans look like stoic severe statesmen in comparison.

America was just a European proving ground 400 years ago. It's pure chance England got the leadership role among the Europeans here. English are a minority and have been for almost two centuries. You have nothing to do with the future of this country or the west. Die and fuck off forever