Ol' Butthole Eyes and Kim Kardashian are an item

medium wyzzz

How I miss 9/11
sawguybike.jpg

Wanna Play a Game???

G

I think this is all BULLSHIT, maaaann.

There's definitely a group of Jews in suits in some LA office building running a PR firm. They arrange for these soulless Kardashian bitches to be leaving restaurants and venues with celebrities to generate attention and $$$$$jew paper$$$$$ for all involved.

Athlete and rapper type niggers are out! It's fake junkies covered in faggot tattoos now! The Jew plan here was pretty simple. Normalize the black athletes and rappers to white women, create a generation full of mud sharks. Then, make dumb faggot white kids think having no muscle, going to rehab for weed, and covering your face in gay tattoos is cool and will get you hot chicks. They'll either be huge cunts, or dead junkies while all the Jewish kids graduate at the top of the class.

RobertMewler

Is his appeal simply as novelty arm candy? Hes a junkie lookin mutherfucker that really has nothing I would consider close to sex appeal. What the fuck is it?

Can our forum gals gimme a clue as to whats attractive about this faggot.
I don't get it at all. He's ugly to me. Like others have said, he looks like a junkie. Plus, I'm not attracted to butthole eyes.

BlkPanda

When they brought this up on The Bonfire I thought they were kidding. Reality is crazy. Maaaahhhnnnn
This is where these two fags and all podcast fall short, old school ona would have called this match for the celebrity stunt it was and gave them a beating. These fags, who probably have inside info, leaned into the bit and blow
I think this is all BULLSHIT, maaaann.

There's definitely a group of Jews in suits in some LA office building running a PR firm. They arrange for these soulless Kardashian bitches to be leaving restaurants and venues with celebrities to generate attention and $$$$$jew paper$$$$$ for all involved.

Athlete and rapper type niggers are out! It's fake junkies covered in faggot tattoos now! The Jew plan here was pretty simple. Normalize the black athletes and rappers to white women, create a generation full of mud sharks. Then, make dumb faggot white kids think having no muscle, going to rehab for weed, and covering your face in gay tattoos is cool and will get you hot chicks. They'll either be huge cunts, or dead junkies while all the Jewish kids graduate at the top of the class.
jew paper got a niggas ribs
Lol