• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Okay. Monday is back to reality

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
What exactly is Rick's motivation for "studying" Spanish? He has no interaction with the Latin community. He's not in a field where being bilingual has notable benefits. The only reason to do it is so he can communicate with the resort staff in their native language.
Don't read too far into it. He's cosplaying as a busy, jet-setting intellectual. His idea of "studying" is Duolingo, which is fun and a good way to sort of productively spend idle time, but it's not "studying".

Also don't forget that he claims to be "relearning" Spanish, which implies he knew it to begin with back in the day.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He says shit like "can't but agree" instead of "agree" and "my name remains, as ever, not Rick" instead of "my name is not Rick". He's a retard who thinks tacking on fluffy, pretentious phrases that don't add any meaning to a sentence is the ultimate mark of intelligence.

Word count is only a good metric if you actually have something interesting to say and do not constantly spew out horse shit. It's not a useful metric if you just want to shit out a bunch of nonsense and pretend you're being productive.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
What exactly is Rick's motivation for "studying" Spanish? He has no interaction with the Latin community. He's not in a field where being bilingual has notable benefits. The only reason to do it is so he can communicate with the resort staff in their native language.
The advertisements saying “if you dont learn to speak spanish, youre racist” got to em just like all the woke shit does

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He says shit like "can't but agree" instead of "agree" and "my name remains, as ever, not Rick" instead of "my name is not Rick". He's a retard who thinks tacking on fluffy, pretentious phrases that don't add any meaning to a sentence is the ultimate mark of intelligence.

Word count is only a good metric if you actually have something interesting to say and do not constantly spew out horse shit. It's not a useful metric if you just want to shit out a bunch of nonsense and pretend you're being productive.
It’s hilarious that Pat really thinks more words = better book. His writing is clunky as shit because he tries to add words that aren’t needed. Instead of writing something interesting he’s more concerned with shoving as many words in as possible like that will automatically make it better. He’s still in that high school mentality when you had a report that had to be a certain length.

Even funnier that he claimed to be some great stand up comedian when the number 1 rule is editing your bits down to get the bigger laugh.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So he can sound like a complete idiot when he orders chimichangas.

" Hola, uno chimichanga and uno cerveza. Por favor."

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
It’s hilarious that Pat really thinks more words = better book. His writing is clunky as shit because he tries to add words that aren’t needed. Instead of writing something interesting he’s more concerned with shoving as many words in as possible like that will automatically make it better. He’s still in that high school mentality when you had a report that had to be a certain length.

Even funnier that he claimed to be some great stand up comedian when the number 1 rule is editing your bits down to get the bigger laugh.
Fatneck McFarty ovah here

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Hell yeah! Looks like he’s back on track. No more bacon, egg, and cheese on a roll. We did it!

No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning...​

No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning…

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you

G

So he can sound like a complete idiot when he orders chimichangas.

" Hola, uno chimichanga and uno cerveza. Por favor."
He doesn't even go to Mexican restaurants. The last few times he posted tacos and shit he was at the fucking bar. I'm sure the waitress at Hooligans or The Swinging Door was swooning as Rick ordered cinco tacos de pollo and cinco tacos de carne. Rapido, pequena infantil bebe nina. Hopefully he didn't hear the cooks calling him pendejo or the waitresses calling him muy gordo.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He doesn't even go to Mexican restaurants. The last few times he posted tacos and shit he was at the fucking bar. I'm sure the waitress at Hooligans or The Swinging Door was swooning as Rick ordered cinco tacos de pollo and cinco tacos de carne. Rapido, pequena infantil bebe nina. Hopefully he didn't hear the cooks calling him pendejo or the waitresses calling him muy gordo.
I think he plans on really using it at spring training in arizona.

G

I think he plans on really using it at spring training in arizona.
Wasn't there a guy here who was a cop there? Here's a Spanish lesson, Rick. I got it right from Google translate: Por favor, no mas porra de policia (Please, no more nightstick).