• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Okay. Monday is back to reality

G

2D2C7ECD-CF0B-4945-8486-6389A945AD0C.jpeg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
His obsession with words per day is hilarious to me. Writing a lot of schlock isn’t anything to be proud of. He treats his “creative” works like he’s handing in a last minute essay.

Also, 1000 words is not a lot. That’s four pages double spaced, give or take. I assume he barely edits anything so he just gets to his quota, dusts his hands off and then tries to hand sell a book to the Hooligan’s bartender.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
His obsession with words per day is hilarious to me. Writing a lot of schlock isn’t anything to be proud of. He treats his “creative” works like he’s handing in a last minute essay.

Also, 1000 words is not a lot. That’s four pages double spaced, give or take. I assume he barely edits anything so he just gets to his quota, dusts his hands off and then tries to hand sell a book to the Hooligan’s bartender.
He tweets more than that in an hour

G

We were just making fun of him for doing the same shit last year. Jan 3 he was bitching about "the resolutioners" as it was his first day at the gym in 2021. Meanwhile, I've kept my same lifting schedule over the holidays. Haven't missed a day. Like everything else in his life, he half-asses the gym. Probably goes and fucks around on the machines for 15-20 minutes and then spends another 20 in the steam room like a fucking creep. No discipline or motivation. Fat too.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
What exactly is Rick's motivation for "studying" Spanish? He has no interaction with the Latin community. He's not in a field where being bilingual has notable benefits. The only reason to do it is so he can communicate with the resort staff in their native language.