• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ok which one of youse is feeding stuttering retard Nanas criminal history? Motormouth wants "sue" Nana.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
The best episodes of the Artie and Anthony show were when they'd have Stuttering John on and Artie would brutalize him while Nana tagged in with the occasional zinger. Even in the throes of a 20 year coke/heroin habit Artie was so much quicker and funnier than John. As Artie said, "He's the only person I can outwit by not saying anything."

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
The best episodes of the Artie and Anthony show were when they'd have Stuttering John on and Artie would brutalize him while Nana tagged in with the occasional zinger. Even in the throes of a 20 year coke/heroin habit Artie was so much quicker and funnier than John. As Artie said, "He's the only person I can outwit by not saying anything."

This and the Matarese episode of A&A are legit good listening. The only time this drunken retard made me laugh was when Grillo and Gange wouldn’t leave the shithole he’d subleased to them.