• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ok, lets get down to it, boppers!

G

What do you think, Black Earl?

Uhhh she's very pretty.

That's it? A hot rock chick and you think she's pretty? Pretty? A firecracker like that holding a guitar is pretty to you? You're not a good representative of heterosexual men are you, Earl?

I-I-I am a very good representative of heterosexual men. I just uhh think uhhh-

Ok, this is going nowhere. Fez. You don't like music at all.

Hate it, Ronnie.
Just need to start multiple sentences with "no" or "and again" for things you aren't denying or aren't saying a second time. Oh Bojeebee

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Where whe at with Robib’s big fawking black tits. Her only redeeming qualties!
qyd8nfzw9jez.jpg

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
It still baffles me how Earl was ever let into the business in the first place. Even for a minority hire he's awful.
He's the greatest heel in radio history. His incompetence and willingness to brazenly lie about things in the face of absolute proof to the contrary is nothing short of melanated genius.

Last edited:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Tangent: this song reminds me of when It's Always Sunny was a guaranteed rib buster.

That's one of my alltime favourite songs. Crazy to think that was released as early as 1981.

I even like the Mariah Carey song that sampled it.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
He's the greatest heel in radio history. His incompetence and willingness to brazenly lie about things in the face of absolute proof to the contrary is nothing short of melinated genius.
In the popular Chef Adam Libby forums I mentioned that I'd watch a Disney movie with a retard as the villain. I just realized that's Black Earl.