• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh no, Fatrick's trying to invoke the spite of Jordan Peterson fanboys again...

G

He's envious of Jordan Peterson's masculine assault rifle. He knows that P90 looks like a toy, the ammo is expensive, and he's been having buyers remorse ever since. Instead of just admitting that he fucked up like a normal person would and then buying an AR of some sort, he'll make fun of people who have them to try and make himself feel better.

G

He's envious of Jordan Peterson's masculine assault rifle. He knows that P90 looks like a toy, the ammo is expensive, and he's been having buyers remorse ever since. Instead of just admitting that he fucked up like a normal person would and then buying an AR of some sort, he'll make fun of people who have them to try and make himself feel better.
I also like that he tries to take shots of the low-hanging fruit. Jordan Peterson is a manifestation of everything wrong about trannies, nigger lovers, commies and other seriously mentally ill people.

If he had any balls at all he'd be going after targets that would catch him some heat. Going after like people like Rogan, Trump, Shapiro, Chappelle, or Peterson is just fucking hack at this point, especially on Twitter.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Hopefully this is how it starts
RqsFEQP.png

G

How bout a DeLorean at a wedding you fat faggot with bitch tits? You know what's entirely ridiculous and inappropriate for the environment and situation? Oh, IDK. Maybe fucking Auschwitz as a honeymoon destination?! This is why I fawkin hate this porky prick.
Did he for real go to Auschwitz for his honeymoon? Holy fucking RIBS.

I took my wife to Thailand.