• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh my god he's going to fucking be dead soon

G

I know we call him a rube and fat but goddamn if he doesn't just perpetrate the stereotype. The one meal he posts from his trip: Korean corndogs in tempura batter. That sounds and looks utterly disgusting.

Also of course he put his disgusting hat and sunglasses on the bar, cementing the fact that he's an uncultured hick.

Edit, 16, dick, internet apparently the board doesn't like Twitter links at the moment.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Exhausting and expensive? Pig is surprised Vegas is expensive? No shit, the whole town is designed to separate you from your money. Also funny he’s crying about a place being expensive yet he stayed Fremont which is cheap compared to the strip, shouldn’t a successful author that makes well over 6 figures not have an issue with a vacation being expensive? It’s like they went to burn money so they can file an Oopsie doodles bankruptcy to get out of paying quasi. Niki already has a BK on her record so I think this is the dim-witted duo’s plan. You can’t take what I don’t have, child! I’m not paying.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Thought it was some BLM/Defund the Police shit.

It's from this documentary (same exact font):

Audiences journey with co-director John Lewis as he crosses the country seeking answers to why Americans of Color suffer from disproportionately higher rates of chronic disease than their European American counterparts, while examining the intersections of food, disease, race, poverty, institutional racism and government corruption.

Through interviews with cultural influencers, doctors, researchers, politicians, attorneys, professional athletes, activists and experts in the field of food justice, John begins to unravel a story of collusion that has kept millions of Americans sick, while the industries responsible make billions of dollars.

The film follows John as the protagonist and narrator in the documentary because of his unique experience being adopted at birth from his drug addicted birth mother, growing up as an overweight kid in the violence of Ferguson, to becoming a prominent health and wellness advocate promoting compassion.

It's literally a film about black people being killed by eating fried chicken and grape soda, and how white peoples be living longer because they be eating salads. "Food Justice", worn by a dumpy white Midwestern couple as they attend the Heart Attack Grill and stuff their fat faces.

I'd bet this was a documentary that aired at Patrick's "volunteer" job checking tickets and vax cards, and Patrick got the sweatshirt for free.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
pigtraining.jpg
She put on make up but also continued to wear an oversized hoodie she wore on the flight. She really has given up and has next to zero clothes because she’s gotten heavy and dresses baggy to hide it.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Exhausting and expensive? Pig is surprised Vegas is expensive? No shit, the whole town is designed to separate you from your money. Also funny he’s crying about a place being expensive yet he stayed Fremont which is cheap compared to the strip, shouldn’t a successful author that makes well over 6 figures not have an issue with a vacation being expensive? It’s like they went to burn money so they can file an Oopsie doodles bankruptcy to get out of paying quasi. Niki already has a BK on her record so I think this is the dim-witted duo’s plan. You can’t take what I don’t have, child! I’m not paying.
I’m no financial advisor but didn’t she file Chapter 7? I think there’s a certain amount of time that needs to lapse before you can file again, like close to 10 years

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I know we call him a rube and fat but goddamn if he doesn't just perpetrate the stereotype. The one meal he posts from his trip: Korean corndogs in tempura batter. That sounds and looks utterly disgusting.

Also of course he put his disgusting hat and sunglasses on the bar, cementing the fact that he's an uncultured hick.

Edit, 16, dick, internet apparently the board doesn't like Twitter links at the moment.
Korean Dog Dogs

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
It's from this documentary (same exact font):
not content with making Patrick sign away his parental rights at gunpoint, the evil KKK white nationalists also created a food desert in Milwaukee to harm the high blackerino population and that's why Patrick is on the higher end of normal weight (not fat, child)

Got it, another denial of personal responsibility and free will. Dindu nuffin, wypipo gibs me fat.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I'd bet this was a documentary that aired at Patrick's "volunteer" job checking tickets and vax cards, and Patrick got the sweatshirt for free.

TTTKU Hoodie
$65 USD
Premium sweatshop free organic cotton hoodie with a powerful message.
Included Items
  • TTTKU Hoodie
Estimated Shipping
August 2020
14 claimed
Ships worldwide.

Nevermind, Niki donated at least $65 to an indiegogo, maybe more. The documentary doesn't appear to be available on any streaming platform so we can't skip to the end and see if Niki gets a "special thanks" or "associate producer" credit to go with her sweatshirt.

G

[MEDIA=indiegogo]they-re-trying-to-kill-us[/MEDIA]

Nevermind, Niki donated at least $65 to an indiegogo, maybe more. The documentary doesn't appear to be available on any streaming platform so we can't skip to the end and see if Niki gets a "special thanks" or "associate producer" credit to go with her sweatshirt.
Nah, you can buy them on the movie's website.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.theyretryingtokillus.com/product-page/ttku-unisex-hoodie[/URL]

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout