• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh man is she the future of comedy?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Idolizing middle-aged women as some sort of lifestyle icon already paints the picture.
I'm a faggot, not gay, sorry to dissapoint you, find someone else to suck your pathetic excuse for a dick.

bjorkredshirt1.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Both, I'm not gay though, just deeply closeted.

Here's my dick.

View attachment 90983

Heyyyy now bub don’t be tryin to pull a fast one on me. I’d recognize that light bulb pecker anywhere! Don’t be tryin to bamboozle me with another brothermans cock.. I want to see what you’re really packing or the deals off

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I see you know your cocks well, I'm impressed.

Here's mine, for real this time.

View attachment 90987
It’s really sad that I also know this is Cumia poodles meaty piece. I can officially recognize at least 2 forum members cocks on sight

Originally I had been mocking you for being gay and now I’m starting to think I might be

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I like hummus, cucumbers are fine and I'd eat pumpernickel bread if I was hungry and there was nothing else, but put them all together in a sandwich and I'll throw it at you.
You may be onto something here. Dipping cucumber into hummus is a decent snack. Rye bread is good covered in butter. I love cheese and pate too, but the thought of it in a sandwich irks me.

These bitches are taking snacks and sandwichizing them, and I don't like it. The inverse of it would be taking the meatballs out of the pasta, and just eating them on their own. NO, and NO MEANS NO. White women need to go to prison. I've had it.

G

This video makes me so irrationally angry. I hate people who close their eyes when they talk