Oh, Joe

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Five days ago:

D1EC4F25-CFD9-475D-A4B3-9280F4D05413.jpeg

An hour ago:

E4D64A6A-E458-455D-B492-3FC49D1C3EE4.jpeg

Gurwin is the guy he pays to suck him off while dressed in full 82nd Airborne regalia, right?

90CE1F29-80B0-4886-8733-A42532BBE268.jpeg

B5B6C290-0C5A-44DE-9784-4A274C67F59A.jpeg

As if Joe has any work that isn’t under the table, cash only.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
After forty years, the "working musician" Joe is still playing "gigs" in the tiny picnic area behind the Moose Lodge for an audience of a half-dozen disinterested drunks. I guess Joe is just too good to get a real job.
Not even at a Guitar Center or a local music store. Can't really read music so can't even work as a music teacher at a school. Also, schools try not to hire chomos.
I didn't think it'd be this obvious the money dried up, but it's so funny seeing Joe flounder while his sister is off living life and his brother is fine spitting on the floor of a studio apartment wearing tattered rags.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Not even at a Guitar Center or a local music store. Can't really read music so can't even work as a music teacher at a school. Also, schools try not to hire chomos.
I didn't think it'd be this obvious the money dried up, but it's so funny seeing Joe flounder while his sister is off living life and his brother is fine spitting on the floor of a studio apartment wearing tattered rags.
Tattered rags? Awllright Anything else you’d
like to add?

2F68E4AF-F346-4D09-8FE5-0B1332FA22F9.jpeg

Nana is blowing through his cash in a drunken, prancing haze, and meanwhile his parasitic big brother is busking for tips at the Moose Lodge bar, where everyone is no doubt sick of his cow face and disgusting armpits by now. Joe must be seething. The whole back story there must be hilarious.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Joe's current existence was the ultimate fear my parents had when I started performing: that I would dedicate my whole life to music and end up playing pubs for shillings until the day I died.

Key difference was that my family was still encouraging while also instilling the importance of a plan to fall back on just in case. Joe's father ran off, as a Cumia is wont to do, and Ro smoked crack with them.

I see how they got their work ethic.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
If you use ALL CAPS and EMOJIS, it means you know what you’re talking about! 😎 Not that you LIBTARDS would know.
😂🤣😂🤣

View attachment 78000

Joe is still working on forming words.
Was coming here to post this as a new thread. He is 100% delusional. Imagine believing it’s solely LIBTARDS behind each and every problem.

Also his boomer retardation is so glaring. Reagan? Really? That walnut brain was involved in some sketchy ops too, but nah, Joseph puts him on a pedestal like some kind of saint. What a dunce. He really is the bizarro Pat and deserves all the shenanigans he gets.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Also his boomer retardation is so glaring. Reagan? Really? That walnut brain was involved in some sketchy ops too, but nah, Joseph puts him on a pedestal like some kind of saint. What a dunce. He really is the bizarro Pat and deserves all the shenanigans he gets.

Actual photo of Joe with the spirit of Ronald Reagan.

7102c1b4ed42d04ddd4cb5b43f260ce4.jpg

View attachment 77927

As if Joe has any work that isn’t under the table, cash only.

Nobody, Joe. If you're paying 40% income tax, you either have a criminal accountant and deserve everything that he does to you, or more than likely, you're doing your own taxes and this is a self-inflicted wound, you illiterate garbage bag.

Tax rateTaxable income bracketTax owed
10%$0 to $14,650.10% of taxable income.
12%$14,651 to $55,900.$1,465 plus 12% of the amount over $14,650.
22%$55,901 to $89,050.$6,415 plus 22% of the amount over $55,900.
24%$89,051 to $170,050.$13,708 plus 24% of the amount over $89,050.
32%$170,051 to $215,950.$33,148 plus 32% of the amount over $170,050.
35%$215,951 to $539,900.$47,836 plus 35% of the amount over $215,950.
37%$539,901 or more.$161,218.50 plus 37% of the amount over $539,900.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Was coming here to post this as a new thread. He is 100% delusional. Imagine believing it’s solely LIBTARDS behind each and every problem.

Not to mention his VP, who became president, was the father of the guy responsible the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Who also is arguably one of the people most responsible for the crack epidemic. Only REPUBLICANS care about the American PEOPLE!!!! LIBTARDS just want free healthcare and SCHOOLING!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He is 100% delusional. Imagine believing it’s solely LIBTARDS behind each and every problem.
It’s freaking hilarious. Smug Boomercons like Joe are as insufferable as the smug woke.

Joe, you’re a nigger and you do nigger shit, drive nigger vehicles in niggerish fashion, and fuck ancient nigger bait with your fat fingers since your dick doesn’t work anymore. But thanks for trying to save the world.

9AB1258D-92AC-4F43-82AB-332E867ED758.jpeg