• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh, I’m sorry were you humiliating yourself on national television?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Off Topic but just reminds me:
Anyone remember the birthday party gif. Pretty sure it was a MS Paint trace. It had Ant, Jimmy, and Colin Quinn... maybe sam roberts in it? There was an animated version too I'm pretty sure. Damn that was a quality post.

G

Off Topic but just reminds me:
Anyone remember the birthday party gif. Pretty sure it was a MS Paint trace. It had Ant, Jimmy, and Colin Quinn... maybe sam roberts in it? There was an animated version too I'm pretty sure. Damn that was a quality post.
Fuck, somebody get on this. And by this you know what I mean.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I did the "Jimmy at Pearl Harbor" one. God damn that shit was funny. I loved how the old sub would totally drive a gag into the ground to the point where it became funny again.

Running jokes into the ground is probably the only common link for the show's entire 20 year run