• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh boy

Forum Clout
American food is globally known as fast food. Nothing else. It's worse than bland shit.
Thanksgiving IS bland you faggot!

- Turkey
- Mashed potatoes
- Stuffing (Preferably Stove Top)
- Corn
- String Beans
- Yams/Sweat Potatoes (yuck!)

Thanksgiving is not for foodie faggots or pain in the ass vegetarians. PS: Vegetarians should kill themselves.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
fawk you! american food rules. i would happily take a bacon cheeseburger and fries over some tea and crumpets any day! #Ruizing
So would they

IMG_2877.jpeg

Forum Clout
That's uncanny. Joe looks worse than ever these days. It's all catching up with the Brothers Cue-mia. Nana is a melting wax museum sculpture of himself, and Joe looks like he's right on the cusp of stage four.
Seriously, I think Nana will be dead soon. Though, a part of me thinks this shit has actually scared him and he may stop the booze. As John Wetton once said, only time will tell...

Forum Clout
Seriously, I think Nana will be dead soon. Though, a part of me thinks this shit has actually scared him and he may stop the booze. As John Wetton once said, only time will tell...
I had an uncle who was a heavy boozer. He had a heart attack, and was forced to dry out. When he finally came home from the hospital, he was like a lost ghost. He had a look on his face like he just couldn't believe how shitty and boring the sober life really was. He'd been so drunk for so long that he just didn't know anything else. Everything he did centered around being loaded. He white-knuckled it for around a month, then started with "I can handle a drink or two". A year and a half later his liver quit on him, and he died in misery. Right now, Nana is ACHING for a beer, just as bad as any other junkie would jones. And once he starts back up, he'll be drunkenly hooting and swishing around with Gavin and Geno within a few weeks, like nothing happened.

Forum Clout
I had an uncle who was a heavy boozer. He had a heart attack, and was forced to dry out. When he finally came home from the hospital, he was like a lost ghost. He had a look on his face like he just couldn't believe how shitty and boring the sober life really was. He'd been so drunk for so long that he just didn't know anything else. Everything he did centered around being loaded. He white-knuckled it for around a month, then started with "I can handle a drink or two". A year and a half later his liver quit on him, and he died in misery. Right now, Nana is ACHING for a beer, just as bad as any other junkie would jones. And once he starts back up, he'll be drunkenly hooting and swishing around with Gavin and Geno within a few weeks, like nothing happened.
Anthony looks rather ghostly in that family pic. Might be the last time Warren enjoys his company.

Forum Clout
Nana would genuinely surprise me if he dried out long term. He drinks to blot out his inner demons and also to be the life of the party. It’s ingrained in his DNA at this point.

He’s already managed to sip a little wine at Thanksgiving, there will be more to come. Stay tuned.

Toast

Forum Clout
I wonder if Joe is sometimes aware in these moments that the pictures are totally going to get posted here and we're gonna tear it to shreds.

He looks defeated.
How does the whole family not know about this site and how their entire family is entertainment to us? Sure glad my faggot family doesn't post pictures of us online.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 166922

What the hell is going on with Joseph? Is it compulsory to look like a mouth-breathing tard?

Why do boomers always have to put their obnoxious water bottles on the table?

Also, AntH’s face here is fawkin’ rib destroying.

Warren, eat some fucking vegetables, you queer!
Did Jughead Joe and Tittering Tony just live under power lines in California? What fucked up their genes so they both look like retarded mutants but Dawn ages like fine wine. (I would have her sit on my lap and straighten something out between us)