• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh boy

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
371BBB72-580F-4365-906B-D954B9F550B6.jpeg

What the hell is going on with Joseph? Is it compulsory to look like a mouth-breathing tard?

Why do boomers always have to put their obnoxious water bottles on the table?

Also, AntH’s face here is fawkin’ rib destroying.

Warren, eat some fucking vegetables, you queer!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Ribs at Layla being surrounded by all those old fucks.

Also Missy there being sandwiched by Ant and Joe. You just know that bitch is biding her time until nana inevitably croaks and she gets to cash in. Her, Joe and Dawn will definitely be locked in a bitter three way battle to get the lion's share of Ant's money when the time comes.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
View attachment 166922

What the hell is going on with Joseph? Is it compulsory to look like a mouth-breathing tard?

Why do boomers always have to put their obnoxious water bottles on the table?

Also, AntH’s face here is fawkin’ rib destroying.

Warren, eat some fucking vegetables, you queer!
I’ve never seen anyone from any age group using water bottles like those at the dinner table, especially a holiday dinner. What is wrong with these people?

Forum Clout
I thought something was off about Joe in that other picture of that collection of winners at the poker table (the one where Nana is sipping on a ginger ale instead of Bud Light). He's got an ashen look to his skin. Wonder what's going on there ... speculate speculate
He shaved off his facial hair which makes him look worse for wear. I also think the stress of having Nana there 24/7 coupled with financial reality kicking in are doing a number on the old cow.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’ve never seen anyone from any age group using water bottles like those at the dinner table, especially a holiday dinner. What is wrong with these people?
Whoever is hosting clearly didnt want any part in doing dishes after dinner or as little as possible. Plus water is healthier when you drink it out of a sport bottle.

Forum Clout
Whoever is hosting clearly didnt want any part in doing dishes after dinner or as little as possible. Plus water is healthier when you drink it out of a sport bottle.
They are drinking Bud Lights out of those sports bottles. They didn’t want to tempt dear Nana.

As for the dishes, I don’t blame Aunt Fran for busting out the plastic wear. She has to put up with all the Cumia’s at once. I’ll cut her slack on the clean-up.