OGE: The Sequel

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
And what happened around a month back? His mother died. And he decides to “kill” his female ID with eulogy and all. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a funeral for “Billy Bob” too.

I can’t even believe i’m typing this shit in relation to this forum and not some serial killer, and i’m really not exaggerating. His entire backstory combined with this psychology is the makings of someone who kills women.

Make the mental connections. Hates his mother and probably wanted to kill her. Becomes his mother by dawning crossdressing, self loathes this part of him as much as he did his own mom, and “kills” that part of him (thats subconsciously his mother). But he still harbors hate towards his mother and without the persona available to apply his hatred onto he will project it onto the nearest resembling woman in his life (probably Leslie or his girlfriend), and then he will off them too.

Edit: And I think this plays into my theory on what happened. Basically as you said where he DM’s her and uses her as a surrogate therapist, starts dirty talking with her and she (being a naive nice woman) plays along. Eventually this whole killing of the persona thing goes down. Without that outlet to apply his violent fantasies onto (himself) he starts venting them to Leslie who rightfully puts a stop to the entire thing, to which babyboy here blows up on her.
This nigga watched Psycho 4.

RobertMewler

You know, it dawned on me that I never actually looked up his photography. I googled him, and, risking ending up on a list somewhere, I clicked.

What I found:
  • He has no self-editing at all.
  • Too many similar shots of the same subjects.
  • Questionable composition.
  • Repeated images of the same subjects with the same weird composition (a repeated theme).
  • The occasional pretty good candid of someone.
  • ...which is then undercut by one just like it, but not as good.
  • And proof that he's a brother man after all:
20200215-HJ0A77331-60+sec+at+f+-+4.0.jpg

I mean, it's smack dab on the focal plane. Has to be the subject, right?

Paul, that's someone's child.

Although, reading those last two sentences back in my head... And it is Paul... Someone wheel her to safety, stat.
Still life: "Two fruits and a vegetable." Paul Weimer, circa 2016.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Maybe the bit got away from him. He went the "method" route and got lost in the role. Before he knew what was happening he was dressed up like his mommy taking glamour shots
I only took up the drinking as part of a silly character to troll Cecil McFly on YouTube and it's totally working. She's bought it hook line an sinker. The dumb thot.