• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official ONAForums Many Kikes of Hollywood Live Watch Thread

Snake

Forum Clout
Bernthal as Johnny Boy is the most aggravating choice to me. I know the guy that played him in the flashback episodes died, and he would've been too old anyway, but Bernthal looks nothing like him. You're gonna tell me that hulking retard is going to get chewed out by Livia every night and not put her through her a wall?
Yeah that's something I was just thinking how he looks absolutely nothing like either Tony character and looks way too ethnic to produce a Tony. Gandolfini's dad was a full spaghetti nigger but he turned out looking White, but at least you can immediately identify his dad as being Italian. Bernthal looks almost obnoxiously jewy. I remember he had a jew fro on The Walking Dead.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
The casting besides Dickie is horrendous. Johnny Boy is (((Bernthal))) arguably one of the ugliest jews alive. The English dude playing Paulie, they made to look exactly his persona 30 fucking years later. Not everyone looks exactly the same through their entire life.
I saw they gave Paulie wings in his hair for the movie. He didn't even have wings yet when they did the mid-90s flashbacks. It's fucking nauseating.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don't think it'll tarnish the show at all. From the first cringe trailer, it's non canon to me.
Wish I had that mentality. Every time I turn on the show I’m just going to be reminded of how Paulie was saying “Hey Ton” and “Ya heard what I said T?” 20 years before Tony was even boss.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
57E77236-22BB-4BB0-A80D-93A327987715.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Just the screen cap of the italian girl burning coal is enough for me to not want to watch it. Hopefully they show the toll get paid when he gets her addicted to smack like soulless nigger heroin dealers actually would.

Wish I had that mentality. Every time I turn on the show I’m just going to be reminded of how Paulie was saying “Hey Ton” and “Ya heard what I said T?” 20 years before Tony was even boss.
Yea that'll ruin the series' complexity a bit. I always saw paulie's proving how loyal he was as performative. Like junior he was cagey and did what he had to do to live that long in the life. So he attaches himself to the best bet. He showed after he got out of jail how he was willing to jump to Johnny Sac and it was only after he realized Carmine Sr. had no idea who he was that doubled down on Tony
I'm willing to bet if theoretically the series continued from it's end point, Paulie would have his tongue up the ass of Patsy or whoever took over. And probably have a more positive view of New York since whoever took over in jersey probably worked with Butch to get Tony and Phil out of the way.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Archive.md. It blows past the shitty Pajeet paywall scripts that the boomer execs overpaid for.

TYFYS but Jesus that's a long article that I'll never read.

All I know is if I'm somehow encountered by a hipster who asks me "hey have you ever heard of the Sopranos?" I'll probably black out and wake up to me smashing his head in with a brick.