Official O&A 2024 Election Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Who do you think will win the 2024 election? I’m going to format this like the Death Pool thread.

The way we’re going to (try) and do this (if you wanna play by these retarded rules:

1. States have unique points assigned to which candidate wins them.

2. Pick which candidate you think will win then three states they will win.

3. A loss for the candidate you pick does not negate points gained if they end up winning a state you picked for them

Biden points map:

IMG_7498.jpeg

Trump points map:
IMG_7499.jpeg

So for example, I think Biden is going to win. I think Biden will take Nevada, Michigan, and North Carolina. (And if I got all of these right I would get 150 points total, subtracting each’s points from 100 then adding all together.)

Pool:
Points are calculated by subtracting the states points by 100.
#UserWinnerPick #1Pick #2Pick #3Total Points (100 - state)
1@Sue LightningBidenNVMINC
2@Racist Google Intern TrumpAZNCPA

Last edited:
I thought this was about getting our dicks sucked, wtf?!

I know you like some guy called Nobbacon... but are we here for politics or a fun time? I know why I'm here!

Look, I know you don't like the schnoodle bit... but you haven't heard it in audio form! obviously it'll be improved, I'd never put headphones on & start singing into my own mixer, C'mon!!

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
ahh, dude! I'm British... I can't type anything meaningful, my keyboard's seen the piano dentist (ok, I can be surreal - somehow it worked)
If you have something like Best Buy in the UK, we used to pop off keys from the demo computers and replace them with fucked up ones from our own when I was a wee lad.

Who do you think will win the 2024 election? I’m going to format this like the Death Pool thread.

The way we’re going to (try) and do this (if you wanna play by these retarded rules:

1. States have unique points assigned to which candidate wins them.

2. Pick which candidate you think will win then three states they will win.

3. A loss for the candidate you pick does not negate points gained if they end up winning a state you picked for them

Biden points map:

View attachment 192999

Trump points map:
View attachment 193000

So for example, I think Biden is going to win. I think Biden will take Nevada, Michigan, and North Carolina. (And if I got all of these right I would get 150 points total, subtracting each’s points from 100 then adding all together.)

Pool:
Points are calculated by subtracting the states points by 100.
#UserWinnerPick #1Pick #2Pick #3Total Points (100 - state)
1@Sue LightningBidenNVMINC
2@Racist Google InternTrumpAZNCPA
So Buchanan isn’t running again? That sucks.