• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

πŸΎπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Official Gay Thread 🦩🌈

Juschippinyababe

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I hate gays but I'm probably gay because I also hate the vast VAST majority of women. It's so confusing!

I should just cut my dick off.
Can't live with em, can't live without em brotherman. I also believe women are just a series of random holes for our enjoyment.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
So, um, about that story Mike and Tony told me while drunk and begged me to never repeat...

d3ede796dc7303e71985287de6f2f4c1.jpg

Yeah. Nice swearing to secrecy due to "loyalty", stupid.

Stent

jewery duty
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
So, um, about that story Mike and Tony told me while drunk and begged me to never repeat...

d3ede796dc7303e71985287de6f2f4c1.jpg

Yeah. Nice swearing to secrecy due to "loyalty", stupid.
Looks like he's going for a funny peck on the cheek for the camera and Phil leans in, eyes closed, and opens his mouth. Awkward next day in the studio.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]hJtm9HomKdE[/MEDIA]
Man, when I was a kid I thought of Cobain as this misunderstood, sensitive poet genius who was too good for this world. He wrote some great songs but now I watch a few minutes of this interview and just think "junkie."

So Mr Cobain, did your stomach problems start around the same time you started to intravenously use heroin by any chance?