• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official "Embarrassing PM's sent to Dan" thread.

G

why is this fat fuck still alive? does anyone unironically read his posts?
If I stepped out my car to show you big I was literal shit would roll down your legs, and trust me street-shitter you aren't outrunning me in a sprint, they'd find your broken, tiny dicked body, in some polyhedron looking ball with sharp edges made from your broken bones in your limbs. A ball of mushy broken brown skin, blood, and compound fractures.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
If I stepped out my car to show you big I was literal shit would roll down your legs, and trust me street-shitter you aren't outrunning me in a sprint, they'd find your broken, tiny dicked body, in some polyhedron looking ball with sharp edges made from your broken bones in your limbs. A ball of mushy broken brown skin, blood, and compound fractures.
Jethy Ventura

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I'm also not 6 foot and 225 lbs and I'm not devoid of muscle. I'm a bit bigger than 99.9% of street shitters.

How big is your cock?

howard-stern_242628-1024x990.jpeg