• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Officer Ed Powell wants to start a “good morning” group chat

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I'm the 19th President on weed pal. That's not an option. I'm serious though. You always get aggressive when you drink. I could immediately tell you had been drinking.

im always aggressive, sometimes im aggressively nice sometimes im more critical

i dont think nigger jim is a bad person

i just think hes a phoney and kind of pathetic

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
i dont think nigger jim is a bad person

i just think hes a phoney and kind of pathetic
He's an odd duck, lays it on a bit thick at times. I'm not sure how much is performative but he makes me laugh really hard sometimes. I think not always intentionally, but he's a good sport about that, too. See, I'm talking about him like he's not right here, and he's not going to get upset about it.
There was one thread he posted, I forget what the subject was, but at one point he said "I'm legit screaming nigger as loud as I can right now" and I must have cried laughing for ten minutes straight. That one makes up for the ones that don't.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
He's an odd duck, lays it on a bit thick at times. I'm not sure how much is performative but he makes me laugh really hard sometimes. I think not always intentionally, but he's a good sport about that, too. See, I'm talking about him like he's not right here, and he's not going to get upset about it.
There was one thread he posted, I forget what the subject was, but at one point he said "I'm legit screaming nigger as loud as I can right now" and I must have cried laughing for ten minutes straight. That one makes up for the ones that don't.

see here is my thing

i dont wanna take away anyones rainbow

he can be a cringe lord all he wants

i just think he is a faggot and i lose a lil respect for anyone who doesnt agree with me

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
see here is my thing

i dont wanna take away anyones rainbow

he can be a cringe lord all he wants

i just think he is a faggot and i lose a lil respect for anyone who doesnt agree with me
No one cares dude. The Good Morning chat is the place to be. We're saying nigger over there. We're posting nudes of our hot girlfriends and wives. We're telling secrets. We're whispering dreams and shouting fears. We are a group that you lack the capacity to understand. We are on a different planet than you my friend. We're having fun and you hate that.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
No one cares dude. The Good Morning chat is the place to be. We're saying nigger over there. We're posting nudes of our hot girlfriends and wives. We're telling secrets. We're whispering dreams and shouting fears. We are a group that you lack the capacity to understand. We are on a different planet than you my friend. We're having fun and you hate that.

why am i talking to nigger jim's alt and nig the nigger jim himself?

because he's yeller