• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Of course this fat fuck thinks going to a Russian restaurant helps

G

But not like in cartoons or the three stooges. Like the actual, violent horrific result of hundreds of pounds of steel dropping on a human skull.
ribs-fix-everything-funny-barbecue-pun-prints.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
First off it's not us, last time I checked the Ukraine isn't the USA or in NATO.
However let's just go with what he said right now, of we aren't at war with the Russian people then why cut off Russian oil? Surely those Russia oil workers don't all agree with Putin. What about the Russian vodka producers ? How about the Russian race car drivers? Why are they banned? I've actively avoided Pat threads because I never considered him part of the OnA universe plus moo cow > pat. However General Pat has really gotten to me, he's played a military rpg and thinks he's a pro, I can't fucking take it.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Generally borsch, schi, caviar and various types of fish. High end restaurants in Moscow will have specialities from some of the provinces. The idea of national food is kind of stupid anyway. My local store has an Eastern European section which is just the same shit we have but in gobbly gook language.
Fat hillbillies like Pat who can only eat steak if it’s burned into jerky could never appreciate the better Russian food. No beluga caviar or king crab for the sensitive palate of Papa Clown’s big special boy. Scramble me some eggs and serve with chimichanga’s, Boris child.

Jizz

Forum Clout
Fat hillbillies like Pat who can only eat steak if it’s burned into jerky could never appreciate the better Russian food. No beluga caviar or king crab for the sensitive palate of Papa Clown’s big special boy. Scramble me some eggs and serve with chimichanga’s, Boris child.
is caviar even good brotherman? you just east it out of a can?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Never mind never seeing a Russian restaurant, I’ve never met anyone of Russian descent. Unless you count Jews whose grandparents fled Russia, but Fiddler on the Roof heebs don’t like Russia.

Pollacks, sure. Used to live in a heavily Polish town. Ate a Pollack restaurants, drove down gobbledegook Pollack named streets, had to call contractors with vowel-less names.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Never mind never seeing a Russian restaurant, I’ve never met anyone of Russian descent. Unless you count Jews whose grandparents fled Russia, but Fiddler on the Roof heebs don’t like Russia.

Pollacks, sure. Used to live in a heavily Polish town. Ate a Pollack restaurants, drove down gobbledegook Pollack named streets, had to call contractors with vowel-less names.
big blockhead slavs, all of them. Why are their heads all so big and dumb

G

Piggy's unable to imagine a conflict with more than two sides, or where there are shades of grey.

I'd like it noted that in the two largest conflicts in his personal life, his fight with us and losing his wife and daughter to Pringles Can Jon, he has displayed no ability to negotiate and has suffered miserably and spectacularly in both cases.
His dick was the Ukraine in that conflict. It got cucked by a bigger, meaner superpower.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
He started pounding Corona premiers when this story came out. Thinks he's saving brown people by getting wasted off their shitty beer but they're owned by a Belgian company. One of their primary owners is a Belgian noble family so he's contributing to white supremacy or whatever.

Screenshot_20220309-091457.png