• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Of course this fat fuck thinks going to a Russian restaurant helps

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
2996A26E-4B9C-4EB7-B9ED-F6F7BFC36215.jpeg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
What in the fuck is a Russian restaurant? I've never even heard of such a thing. Do they serve boiled turnips and grubs? This smacks of pandering.

Generally borsch, schi, caviar and various types of fish. High end restaurants in Moscow will have specialities from some of the provinces. The idea of national food is kind of stupid anyway. My local store has an Eastern European section which is just the same shit we have but in gobbly gook language.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
"he started a war against us"?
Piggy's unable to imagine a conflict with more than two sides, or where there are shades of grey.

I'd like it noted that in the two largest conflicts in his personal life, his fight with us and losing his wife and daughter to Pringles Can Jon, he has displayed no ability to negotiate and has suffered miserably and spectacularly in both cases.