• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Of course Pat has had kidney stones

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I was wondering when he would get them with his shitty diet and constant drinking but it turns out he has already had them.

1701295220219.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I was wondering when he would get them with his shitty diet and constant drinking but it turns out he has already had them.

View attachment 168120
He loves to drink very sweet ice tea which I’ve heard is a major cause of kidney stones. That’s why you gotta drink A LOT of water but piggy needs sweets!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Apparently he has answered this same question a couple times over the past few years but the earliest was 2020. I wonder when that happened. The few people I know that have had them were in the hospital for at least a week. One guy was there for almost three weeks. How old was he when he got them?

1701295613697.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I had one once, it really was the worst and most annoying pain I've ever felt.
I've had a couple and it was weird how every stage except for actually pissing them out was painful or weird feeling. Coming down from my kidneys could be debilitating for an hour or more at a time, I could feel them uncomfortably sitting in my bladder, then I go to piss and I'm just shooting out little rocks from my cock to my amusement and surprise. I managed to save a couple the first time and they are really fucking horrific looking.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
If he didn't have trolls or minor attention going fawkin viral everyday he'd be an old catlady answering chain emails and forwarding them to all his friends and relatives.

he responded to the mailer daemon in some screenshot. I think it was in the joosiah evidence? God damn it there's like 5 years of shit to remember.