• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Obese PPP recipient continues to tear down 3 time NFL MVP for resisting the jaberino

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Pat is reminding me of Dr Laura here when she told Lebron to shut up and dribble.
Funny you say that

Screenshot_20211105-165339_Chrome.jpg

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
Faggots like Patrick (and all of Reddit) went from “he’s great and smart and funny!” to “fuck him and everything about him” for not wanting an unproven experimental vaccine that they would also oppose if the president had a different letter in front of his

the same guy that wrote that piece Pat linked to wrote this 6 months ago

G

I haven't had the vax yet. I know dozens of people who've had Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, Astrazeneca shots. None of them have had any problems (yet.) I don't really want to get it and but I probably will. I don't believe I need it, I've had covid and recovered from it, but I do need to travel internationally for work and family. So I'll probably get the Johnson. It's 1 dose and not M-Rna. I've read a lot of the scary stuff against it but have hit a wall, mentally.

But none of this is any of your fucking business.

That should always be the point.

It's no one else's business what other people decide to do with their own bodies.

That's what truly fascist cunts like Fat will never understand.

In a free society, an individual's right to medical confidentiality and freedom outweighs the herd's right to falsely feel safe. Not in the case of an Ebola style Outbreak virus, but certainly in a novel respiratory infection with a 99% survival rate across every mean demographic.