• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Obese PPP recipient continues to tear down 3 time NFL MVP for resisting the jaberino

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211105-143318_Chrome.jpg

G

Pro-vax people are completely retarded.

Faggots like Patrick (and all of Reddit) went from “he’s great and smart and funny!” to “fuck him and everything about him” for not wanting an unproven experimental vaccine that they would also oppose if the president had a different letter in front of his name. Kind of like how ivermectin, a well studied drug used on humans, suddenly becomes “horse dewormer” because it’s not the vaccine that papa Biden told them to get. It’s like saying aspirin is dog arthritis medicine and shouldn’t be used by humans.

Just a bunch of pathetic fucks with nothing happening in their lives that thrive off the righteous dopamine rush of agreeing with an establishment crowd (that calls themselves rebels). Utterly pathetic.

Please photoshop Aaron Rodgers getting blown by Niki so I can freely post it on my Twitter.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Forum Clout

Faggots like Patrick (and all of Reddit) went from “he’s great and smart and funny!” to “fuck him and everything about him” for not wanting an unproven experimental vaccine that they would also oppose if the president had a different letter in front of his name. Kind of like how ivermectin, a well studied drug used on humans, suddenly becomes “horse dewormer” because it’s not the vaccine that papa Biden told them to get. It’s like saying aspirin is dog arthritis medicine and shouldn’t be used by humans.

Just a bunch of pathetic fucks with nothing happening in their lives that thrive off the righteous dopamine rush of agreeing with an establishment crowd (that calls themselves rebels). Utterly pathetic.

Please photoshop Aaron Rodgers getting blown by Niki so I can freely post it on my Twitter.
r/NFL has got to be the gayest place on the internet

Screenshot_20211105-144515_rif is fun.jpg

G

r/NFL has got to be the gayest place on the internet

View attachment 11908
I love the soy boy fucks saying they won’t support him anymore and he’s awful while ignoring that the sport itself is responsible for countless amounts of brain damage that has directly caused players to commit suicide and/or kill others.

Thats fine but Rodgers could have MAYBE given someone a disease with a 99.8% survival rate so he’s a piece of shit that shouldn’t be in the league anymore.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Forum Clout
I love the soy boy fucks saying they won’t support him anymore and he’s awful while ignoring that the sport itself is responsible for countless amounts of brain damage that has directly caused players to commit suicide and/or kill others.

Thats fine but Rodgers could have MAYBE given someone a disease with a 99.8% survival rate so he’s a piece of shit that shouldn’t be in the league anymore.
It's fucking insane. Here's one of the Packers beat reporters in response to Rodgers calling out the woke mob

Screenshot_20211105-145541_Chrome.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

Hill choked a pregnant bitch, but that's fine. That we don't talk about, as long as he is vacced.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

I did sort of the opposite. when he was on jeopardy I was hating on him for being an idiot cornball, but after this I kinda respect him

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh look, Pat tearing down the incredible accomplishments of black man DOCTOR Ben Carson. Why does he like to shit on a black man? Because he’s conservative that makes him “not” black? It’s amazing how dumb white liberals like Pat reveal their true racism when they encounter a black conservative. Pat thinks black people are all helpless and stupid and need white saviors like him to think for them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There’s been countless players with records of domestic violence and other assaults (some even involving murder) but because an athlete doesn’t want to get a shot he’s the worst thing ever. Funny how since Trump slammed Kaep for his attention seeking the media wants you to forget the long history of players with criminal histories and believe they’re all woke social Justice warriors and not big dumb idiots.