• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NYC subway sighting

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Anyone who works in an office dresses better than this every single work day. He's 40 and thinks it's a big day of playing dress up. All he's changed is his usual ironic pop culture tee for an ugly shirt and shitty suit jacket.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I think THIS is it but I'm not sure.

75576573_2735650209808121_2462894604425363456_n.jpg
That's like what a slobby guy in his late teens, early 20s might imagine to be 'business casual'. A cheapo suit jacket combined with whatever else he has laying around in his closet that's vaguely the same color. It's pretty embarassing for a twice-married 40-year-old public figure to think this is an acceptable way to dress, let alone hip.

At least get matching pants instead of wearing jeans, stupid.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Nice Costco white T under a shirt that's darker than your jeans which also clash with your poorly fitting off the rack suit jacket which all clash with your Soviet car salesman shoes, stupid. And that's before we mention your fatness, your dead eyes, psychotic smirk and delusional comb down haircut that is fooling no one. Fat faggot.
Why is he even wearing a suit jacket over jeans? Who does he think he is, Joe Cumia?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Yup that was it LOL. Find me one person in NY who dresses like that and I’ll pay off your debt to Quasi and the SFWA, pig.
As someone who lives in NY, I can tell you I've never dressed like that in my life. I guarantee you this fatbody was sweating extra hard before leaving the hotel room. He most likely had to dry the sweat with a napkin before he left.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
He is in NY and picks this to eat of all things...

It's like they saw a pig trot in, and just decided to serve up whatever leftovers they needed to throw out.

Probably rinsed him further by selling him a glass of whiskey aged at sea.