• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NYC subway sighting

G

M Subway Thread 0.jpg

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I ride the Africa Express from Penn Station daily to get to work. If I walked past him on one of the subway cars I’d instantly notice him because nothing about the way he dresses and carries himself matches anyone else from NY. I’d assume he’s a tourist but upon closer examination I’d assume he’s a retard because of that empty glare and dried up drool on his chin.

Even funnier was that picture he took of himself during his NYC visit, which he captioned with something like “dressing like a New Yorker tonight” but ended up looking like a Midwestern rodeo hick.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I ride the Africa Express from Penn Station daily to get to work. If I walked past him on one of the subway cars I’d instantly notice him because nothing about the way he dresses and carries himself matches anyone else from NY. I’d assume he’s a tourist but upon closer examination I’d assume he’s a retard because of that empty glare and dried up drool on his chin.

Even funnier was that picture he took of himself during his NYC visit, which he captioned with something like “dressing like a New Yorker tonight” but ended up looking like a Midwestern rodeo hick.

You don't think he looks like an urbane, East Coast, man-about-town? *goat cackle*

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Fawk I missed the second pic hahahahaha what was he wearing?

G

Nice kohls off the rack suit jacket not meant to be worn as a blazer and wasn't tailored. stupid.
Nice Costco white T under a shirt that's darker than your jeans which also clash with your poorly fitting off the rack suit jacket which all clash with your Soviet car salesman shoes, stupid. And that's before we mention your fatness, your dead eyes, psychotic smirk and delusional comb down haircut that is fooling no one. Fat faggot.