• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Notice how he doesn't deny it. The GoFundMe will definitely be up within a few days

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
How many $5 donations with silly names and messages will he recieve? My prediction is lots. Shit like this is why I avoid crowd funding and I'll never give even a minimum donation. There is usually a way to get help for those who really need it. Begging for money because of a frivolous lolsuit is not a kid with cancer. What a worthless human.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
How many $5 donations with silly names and messages will he recieve? My prediction is lots. Shit like this is why I avoid crowd funding and I'll never give even a minimum donation. There is usually a way to get help for those who really need it. Begging for money because of a frivolous lolsuit is not a kid with cancer. What a worthless human.
He made sure Hooligan's refunded all the donations those Twitter rascals made to their reopening fund, but you damn good and well Pat would gladly accept $50 from NikisFart-FilledSnatch69. Such a disingenuous hog.

EDIT: He's fat, too.

ViVillHaVin!

Forum Clout
a45a4bff00c02ec86f9170c59ab73f3c.PNG
That is only an insult if the other person also tries to be famous. Him and Anthony can't comprehend that most people don't want a following.