• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Notice how he doesn't deny it. The GoFundMe will definitely be up within a few days

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
a45a4bff00c02ec86f9170c59ab73f3c.PNG

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I thought he wasn't begging for money.

That's correct, child. I'm not begging for money. I just happened to write a 27-part tweet that details the exact amount I'm going to have to pay. If people decide to send me that amount, that's their choice. They obviously feel my voice is very important and want to help.

Hush now.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It will say a lot about these virtue signalling people. If they drum up $24k for some schmuck that had to argue with trolls on the internet for fun rather that actual charities/people that they pander for on twitter daily. Pat should donate any of those funds to BLM since he is so activist about it. Nah, they will give the straight white male free money for being a cunt and Pat will have never learned anything from this and it starts all over.

G

It will say a lot about these virtue signalling people. If they drum up $24k for some schmuck that had to argue with trolls on the internet for fun rather that actual charities/people that they pander for on twitter daily. Pat should donate any of those funds to BLM since he is so activist about it. Nah, they will give the straight white male free money for being a cunt and Pat will have never learned anything from this and it starts all over.
He owes a lot more than that to the SFWA legal fund. That should be fun to explain giving all that to Resto when they have events like ConfusionMI going under due to financial difficulties.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220125-134342.png

"I'll never run a GoFundMe"

Tomlinson Technicality here is that he won't be running it. Next it's a "My following has demanded that I take a stand against Nazis by collecting thousands of dollars from manipulated idiots" type speech where he's still a hero fighting back instead of a 41 year old man who just fucked up his life over internet bullshit.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Wait a minute, why would a six figure author, someone who made back $5,000 in a matter of week through twitter, someone who can afford a home gym, v8 and an expensive holiday to Costa Rica, need a go fund me to pay a $23,000 legal bill?

🤔

Will someone be sure to ask him this once the GoFundMe actually drops?

The Costa Rica trip doesn't bug me as much as his little "spur of the moment!" vacations to Denver or Chicago to see a baseball game.

His little domestic mini-cataions, all done with this sense of I decided I wanted to visit Denver for the weekend, so now I'm in Denver because special boys get whatever they want! What's a grand or so when fraud PPP loans are paying for you to see a Rockies game, when they're not even playing the fucking Brewers.

Snake

Forum Clout
View attachment 21233
"I'll never run a GoFundMe"

Tomlinson Technicality here is that he won't be running it. Next it's a "My following has demanded that I take a stand against Nazis by collecting thousands of dollars from manipulated idiots" type speech where he's still a hero fighting back instead of a 41 year old man who just fucked up his life over internet bullshit.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The Costa Rica trip doesn't bug me as much as his little "spur of the moment!" vacations to Denver or Chicago to see a baseball game.

His little domestic mini-cataions, all done with this sense of I decided I wanted to visit Denver for the weekend, so now I'm in Denver because special boys get whatever they want! What's a grand or so when fraud PPP loans are paying for you to see a Rockies game, when they're not even playing the fucking Brewers.
If we listed with his tweets/photos all his frivolous spending during a pandemic it would really show that he could cover most of this debt on his own. I think it would be a good counter argument to his begging for money. Either way quasi will get his money and thats all that matters.