“Not to be a buzzkill”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Pat, you exist for the opportunity to be a buzzkill, faggot.

1714042413696.png

He’s probably one of the most unhappy and genuinely miserable people I’ve ever witnessed. This fat hog loves to be a downer and shit on everything and anything that is good.

The Supreme Court is not generally in the business of 'shooting down' laws that were just passed and signed. They're in the business of clarifying applications of standing laws and how they apply to modern scenarios. Roe v. Wade was struck down 2 years ago and the court usually doesn't revisit things so quickly. Hell, even revisiting Roe v. Wade which was 50 years old at the time was a shock.

That's a long way to say Pat is stupid. Aggressively fat, as well.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat, you exist for the opportunity to be a buzzkill, faggot.

View attachment 195009

He’s probably one of the most unhappy and genuinely miserable people I’ve ever witnessed. This fat hog loves to be a downer and shit on everything and anything that is good.
Wow, so even if Biden wins in 2024 (WE LOSE EVERYTHING IF HE DOESNT!!! Etc etc) everything will still be awful and will take decades of voting one party to fix everything.

He is the most miserable person I’ve ever seen.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Such histrionic faggotry.
If the next pres is Democrat then the previous 50 years would be an equal split 50/50 of presidency between the parties.

38 Gerald R. Ford Neb. Republican 1974–77 4
39 Jimmy Carter Ga. Democratic 1977–81 4
40 Ronald Reagan Ill. Republican 1981–89 8
41 George Bush Mass. Republican 1989–93 4
42 Bill Clinton Ark. Democratic 1993–2001 8
43 George W. Bush Conn. Republican 2001–09 8
44 Barack Obama Hawaii Democratic 2009–17 8
45 Donald Trump N.Y. Republican 2017–21 4
46 Joe Biden Pa. Democratic 2021– 4

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
It’s funny how people like him think one party rule wouldn’t lead to insane corruption.
It already has. You can’t look at the last 50 years and show there’s been any substantial difference between the two parties on a policy basis. Both spend like there’s no tomorrow, have pushed war, infringe on rights and encourage spying on its citizens. It doesn’t matter where you are in the country, the infrastructure is shit and both Ds and Rs have had no problem continually selling this country to the highest bidder. People like Rick just see this shit as team sports and watching wrestling. Policy and doing the right thing don’t matter when there Twitter likes and a dopamine hit to get.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It already has. You can’t look at the last 50 years and show there’s been any substantial difference between the two parties on a policy basis. Both spend like there’s no tomorrow, have pushed war, infringe on rights and encourage spying on its citizens. It doesn’t matter where you are in the country, the infrastructure is shit and both Ds and Rs have had no problem continually selling this country to the highest bidder. People like Rick just see this shit as team sports and watching wrestling. Policy and doing the right thing don’t matter when there Twitter likes and a dopamine hit to get.
Very true, you’ve got major cities that have been awful and only getting worse that have been one party rule for decades. They complain things are getting worse but they vote to keep the same party in.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
They're fine with corruption as long as it's their side engaging in it. Pat's the epitome of the "it's not wrong when my side does it" mentality that's helping to destroy U.S. politics.
I can’t believe we have people that proudly brag to “vote blue no matter who / vote red until I’m dead” and don’t realize they sound like a retard. You’re bragging about being a uniformed voter that doesn’t even know what they’re voting for.