NOT THERE SHOW! Missy redux

What is Missy doing with her day that she doesn’t have time to cook a real meal? You can only get railed by black cock for so many hours.

Somehow, karma just keeps coming through for Nana. He went from partying every day in a McMansion to peeking through the blinds looking for FN’s stalking him in the woods, waiting for his disgusting beard to get back to the house with a lovely dinner of Bi-lo deli wings.

They don’t even have to move to some European country.

Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana are just as big of shit hole middle-of-nowhere states as South Carolina except their black population is like 1%.

Maine, Vermont, and NH all have better standards of living and less black people than the rest of the NE.

And they for some reason chose the fucking South out of what i can only imagine is Fox / conservative propaganda. You may get your “freedoms” but they don’t tell you the (obvious) amount of niggers down here.

He thinks NYC or Chicago or Detroit is bad? That shit doesn’t even compare to Atlanta, Jacksonville, or New Orleans.
And he’s only about two hours outside of Atlanta.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.15.41 PM.png

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Lol nah. The entire upper west has the lowest Spanish population of any of the states, less than 5% for the Dakotas and Montana. Highest it goes up to is around 10-15% for Idaho and Wyoming. But considering some states (like Texas, Arizona, New Mexico) have 30% or more, even 15% is low.

To put this into perspective, SC is 25% black. Georgia is 30%. New York is 15%. Utah, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and the Dakotas all have less than 5%.

And the states with the most Indians, without using numbers, is NY, NJ, and California.
You’ve never left Florida. There are tons of Hispanics whatever in all states.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
You’ve never left Florida. There are tons of Hispanics whatever in all states.
My assumption is that those numbers are based on permanent/legal residents. If you added in the hordes of illegals who basically drift around working in the oilfield, construction, etc. that number would definitely be higher. Especially over the last few years.

That'd be great if her bjj training has given her enough false confidence to start shit with a black lady. Black women don't lose fights to white women, it's just not a thing that happens. Good luck going for the armbar while she's whipping you around by your hair that she's wrapped around her hand like a rope.

Niggers and sheboons fight dirty and attack in packs like rabid feral animals, but they do lose fights to white girls occasionally. This one is classic wholesome content:

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Something I've noticed about big city folk as a simple country rube is that they almost act like chinks in that they don't give a fuck about people's personal space, so even when they're transplanted to the country you can pick them out. They'll walk right into you and act like you were in their way. They're always in a big hurry even when they don't need to be. A good example is Joe's one video from the cruise. He had to walk some secret way to get breakfast to avoid the guests. The whole way he was passing other crew members working. Like actually doing important shit that needs to be done. The whole way Joe is walking up behind people he could just step around and being like "Heads up. Behind you." and shoving past them moving as fast as his rickety legs can take him. At one point there was a guy blocking the way cleaning something out and Joe stood there for a minute clearing his throat like an asshole while the guy ignored him. Joe was like "Should- Should I- Should I squeeze past?" and the guy looked at him totally blank and went back to what he was doing and Joe just squeezed his fat ass by him anyway because the talent needs his breakfast.

City people really don't know basic fucking manners sometimes. A simple "excuse me, sorry about that" goes a long way. You're not in the concrete jungle anymore, you can be a human now.
I was on a bus in college hearing a New York student very loudly chatting with his friend about how everyone is so nice in Texas and how he wasn't used to people just smiling and being polite all day every day. That pretty much told me everything I needed to know about the Yanks.

Well then shit I better not ever see Missy in a store again. She needs to get her food in bulk from Azure standard and make every fucking thing from scratch like the tradwives out here do.
Someone should remind her what a Cumia male typically does with a frying pan when a woman gets mouthy.