NOT THERE SHOW! Missy redux

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_6665.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
HEY EVERYBODY, IT'S MISSY "THE JOKE CUNT" MARTLING!

HEY HEY, HOW DO YOU KEEP BLACK PEOPLE FROM ROBBING YOUR HOUSE? YOU PUT A "NOW HIRING" SIGN IN THE WINDOW! HAW HAW!

HEY, HOLD ON! WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE WORK AT KFC? THEY CAN USE THEIR HAIR TO GREASE THE FRYER! HHHEEEEYYYYYYYYY!

GO TO MASS, YOU BASTARDS!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Something I've noticed about big city folk as a simple country rube is that they almost act like chinks in that they don't give a fuck about people's personal space, so even when they're transplanted to the country you can pick them out. They'll walk right into you and act like you were in their way. They're always in a big hurry even when they don't need to be. A good example is Joe's one video from the cruise. He had to walk some secret way to get breakfast to avoid the guests. The whole way he was passing other crew members working. Like actually doing important shit that needs to be done. The whole way Joe is walking up behind people he could just step around and being like "Heads up. Behind you." and shoving past them moving as fast as his rickety legs can take him. At one point there was a guy blocking the way cleaning something out and Joe stood there for a minute clearing his throat like an asshole while the guy ignored him. Joe was like "Should- Should I- Should I squeeze past?" and the guy looked at him totally blank and went back to what he was doing and Joe just squeezed his fat ass by him anyway because the talent needs his breakfast.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Please do something crazy, you crazy cuntbag.
That'd be great if her bjj training has given her enough false confidence to start shit with a black lady. Black women don't lose fights to white women, it's just not a thing that happens. Good luck going for the armbar while she's whipping you around by your hair that she's wrapped around her hand like a rope.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
A good example is Joe's one video from the cruise. He had to walk some secret way to get breakfast to avoid the guests. The whole way he was passing other crew members working. Like actually doing important shit that needs to be done. The whole way Joe is walking up behind people he could just step around and being like "Heads up. Behind you."

lol I never saw that. Does anyone have the link?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
What did you think when you agreed to move to fucking South Carolina, you stupid dago bitch? Move to Poland or Luxembourg if you want to avoid those people.
They don’t even have to move to some European country.

Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana are just as big of shit hole middle-of-nowhere states as South Carolina except their black population is like 1%.

Maine, Vermont, and NH all have better standards of living and less black people than the rest of the NE.

And they for some reason chose the fucking South out of what i can only imagine is Fox / conservative propaganda. You may get your “freedoms” but they don’t tell you the (obvious) amount of niggers down here.

He thinks NYC or Chicago or Detroit is bad? That shit doesn’t even compare to Atlanta, Jacksonville, or New Orleans.

TorpidSloth

They don’t even have to move to some European country.

Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana are just as big of shit hole middle-of-nowhere states as South Carolina except their black population is like 1%.

Maine, Vermont, and NH all have better standards of living and less black people than the rest of the NE.

And they for some reason chose the fucking South out of what i can only imagine is Fox / conservative propaganda. You may get your “freedoms” but they don’t tell you the (obvious) amount of niggers down here.

He thinks NYC or Chicago or Detroit is bad? That shit doesn’t even compare to Atlanta, Jacksonville, or New Orleans.
Aren't all those places filled with jeets and wetbacks now?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Aren't all those places filled with jeets and wetbacks now?
Lol nah. The entire upper west has the lowest Spanish population of any of the states, less than 5% for the Dakotas and Montana. Highest it goes up to is around 10-15% for Idaho and Wyoming. But considering some states (like Texas, Arizona, New Mexico) have 30% or more, even 15% is low.

To put this into perspective, SC is 25% black. Georgia is 30%. New York is 15%. Utah, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and the Dakotas all have less than 5%.

And the states with the most Indians, without using numbers, is NY, NJ, and California.