• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not so...

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Jesus Christ! I thought that stupid thing was like $40. For $270, you might as well just plunk down another $100 and get a KitchenAid mixer, which is amazing and versatile and you will actually use it. Or spend way less and get an actual slow cooker. This nigga threw $300 down the shitter just so he could slow cook chick peas once or twice a year. Holy shit.
Why would a ceramic funnel cost $270. It has to be marketed to rubes like Pat that think they're cultured

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
Fuck yeah price drop!

Faucet dick.jpg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
If he does ever try to declare bankruptcy, he only gets 12k of personal property to exempt in wisconsin

815.18(3)(d) (d) Consumer goods. Household goods and furnishings, wearing apparel, keepsakes, jewelry and other articles of personal adornment, appliances, books, musical instruments, firearms, sporting goods, animals, or other tangible personal property held primarily for the personal, family or household use of the debtor or a dependent of the debtor, not to exceed $12,000 in aggregate value.

Do you think the tangine is being kept?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Even if you padded it out with the rustang there's no way he has 12k worth of anything in the house.
vehicles are separate. The mustang and bike probably by bluebook value would exceed 4k so he'd have to sell them both and then he could keep whatever money was left.

815.18(3)(g) (g) Motor vehicles. Motor vehicles not to exceed $4,000 in aggregate value. Any unused amount of the aggregate value from par. (d) may be added to this exemption to increase the aggregate exempt value of motor vehicles under this paragraph.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
If he does ever try to declare bankruptcy, he only gets 12k of personal property to exempt in wisconsin

Do you think the tangine is being kept?
I bet most of that would be eaten up from that PPP furniture Thanks Trump!

1704935666007.png
1704935701824.png
1704935723422.png

1704936066734.png

The bed is harder to get a price on since you can custom configure it and you would need a distributor quote to price it out but Im pretty sure I narrowed it down to The Greenfield collection from Daniels Amish, headboard with a drawer pedestal. So those are two different prices and in King size would be in the ball park of $3500-$4000 not including the mattress that would be at least $800 ( probably spent more than that) and up for a decent king mattress. I couldnt find the ottoman but Im sure it was at least $500. Of course he would have got a package price so they probably knocked off a few hundred bucks. So Id say they spent in the ballpark of $10k.

Forum Clout

View attachment 175953View attachment 175954View attachment 175955
View attachment 175956

The bed is harder to get a price on since you can custom configure it and you would need a distributor quote to price it out but Im pretty sure I narrowed it down to The Greenfield collection from Daniels Amish, headboard with a drawer pedestal. So those are two different prices and in King size would be in the ball park of $3500-$4000 not including the mattress that would be at least $800 ( probably spent more than that) and up for a decent king mattress. I couldnt find the ottoman but Im sure it was at least $500. Of course he would have got a package price so they probably knocked off a few hundred bucks. So Id say they spent in the ballpark of $10k.

Blocking doorways with furniture that is too big for the room is always a smart home decorating choice. His second-hand stainless steel refrigerator also partially blocks a doorway in his kitchen. These retards don't know how to use tape measures.

SmartSelect_20240110-181304_Chrome.jpg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

View attachment 175956

Great find, brotherman. Hilarious what his priorities are. He has a window AC unit and instead of putting money towards installing central air, he buys a $5,000 sectional that is unnecessary and too big for the room, then uses it to block off the AC unit (and the doorway next to it).

Forget not being able to understand where these two get their money. The way they spend it is even more baffling.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

View attachment 175956

Why do these assholes act like every mundane place they go is fucking Disney World? I'd be pretty confused if I saw a pair of retards taking selfies in a furniture store.

midwit

Forum Clout
Sorry to be redundant but a $5,000 sectional and you won't spring 8-10k for at least a fucking mini split. Even if you don't have the cash for central AC because your house doesn't have the duct work it's just.. I love it.

Like seriously imagine what a fucking dick you'd feel like plopping down on a plain jane $5,000 sectional and then putting your hand in front of the window unit for a nice breeze lol. Listening to the neighbors talk because you have to because your window is permanently ajar.

Fantastic.

HotAnus

Forum Clout
there's probably a few funny things but nothing earth shattering to reveal. I would guess (having no firsthand knowledge) its 99% boring legal paperwork.
I'm wanting see just confirmation (uf it's in the papers) of who paid the settlement (Lynn/SFWA) and stuff like that so I can laugh even harder at Pat's denial of reality.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

View attachment 175956

As a secondhand poorfag, I'm going to say he'd be lucky to sell that for 1/3 of that used in perfect condition. I don't know how it goes when claiming assets when you're a deadbeat trying to pay a debt to the courts though.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

What the fuck? $4k on a frame and pedestal? (already ignoring the insane $5k sofa)
You could have someone make one from solid oak for less than that.

as for $800 on a mattress, that would also be insane compared to the bedframe price, those figures should be swapped.
If anything you buy an expensive mattress and put it on the floor, or whip up a pallet bedframe.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
What the fuck? $4k on a frame and pedestal? (already ignoring the insane $5k sofa)
You could have someone make one from solid oak for less than that.

as for $800 on a mattress, that would also be insane compared to the bedframe price, those figures should be swapped.
If anything you buy an expensive mattress and put it on the floor, or whip up a pallet bedframe.
The "peperoni" game pays big.

Forum Clout
Great find, brotherman. Hilarious what his priorities are. He has a window AC unit and instead of putting money towards installing central air, he buys a $5,000 sectional that is unnecessary and too big for the room, then uses it to block off the AC unit (and the doorway next to it).

Forget not being able to understand where these two get their money. The way they spend it is even more baffling.
He'd need ductwork, he has radiators, so maybe splits but no central.