• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Normie Hate Thread

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
yttzgdtn-1460611363.jpg

d5c68c346bc92ce9712561e34db5a581.jpg

I DESPISE them.

Look at these fucking sheeple. I bet they've never even heard of Opie & Anthony or know about Whip 'Em Out Wednesdays. They wouldn't get any of our deep fawkin' references to a dead radio show. Simpletons all of them, I pity them!

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
You’re retarded, how do you like them apples? No offence.
i couldve been a math genius sniff

if you 2 aint the same why wouldn't you team up with cake horn, go to the Dutch beckinton palace and kill the old bag

He can hide the thing in his chair and do the ding ding ding like hector Salamanca

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2023-01-10 104025.png

"On the subway today, a Normalfag came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn't stop laughing."

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I had purchased a desk and chair for my new apartment last week.
While I was standing outside the Canadian Tire waiting for my cab, a man walked by with his wife, looked at me and went "You've got a chair, why don't you sit down? Heh heh."
I did not sit down, not, because I didn't want to - but because I did not want him to win.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
View attachment 88205

"On the subway today, a Normalfag came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn't stop laughing."
He was fuckin brooooooding that day