• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norma buster having a positive impact on victims' lives

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
norma is sexy. she's probably #2 behind betsy on my OnA forums hot babes list now.
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here…
IMG_4741.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
my ex and her look very similar. I can’t tell which one grosses me out more. Would totally bang both except for the VD

G

SheS running out of time. I tried emailing her, told her she could get it. You can fix teeth. Shes dumb, she just needs someone to give her a good rogering every morning so shes content to shuttttttt herrrr fuckinG MOUTHHHH

Looks like her pussy might stink tho, which i cant deal with.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Woman chooses to do this while coupled: he forced me to do online sex work and I am traumatized

Woman chooses to do this while single: i love this life I’ve created for myself 🥰 so empowered #blessed

Every time.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I can't imagine that she is hogging a position that could be occupied by a competent law school graduate.

Just for being a irresponsible whore.

And then they wonder why the west is collapsing.

It's a total clown world. It has to be, it is too irrational to make sense.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I can't imagine that she is hogging a position that could be occupied by a competent law school graduate.

And then they wonder why the west is collapsing.

It's a total clown world. It has to be, it is too irrational to make sense.

She looks good in pictures and that's the most important part of being employed at ca goldberg law